digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY! An IAS by Flavio
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:19 am   Reply with quote

Flavio was bored, so he decided to make an IAS. It's starting out bad, Flavio knows. Though, it will get better. PLEASE SUPPORT Flavio! Flavio loves you all!

So one day, Flavio decided to tax people, as he always does, when he realized that his stock had decreased by half a point! Flavio new that stuttering peacock, Pa Patch must of been behind it. Maby, if Flavio was lucky, he would find out that Doopliss was behind it as well. Oh, how Flavio hates the two of them, no, Flavio DESPISES the two of them! FLAVIO HATES YOU ALL!! Err, back to the story. So Flavio went on a journey to find out how Pa Patch, and Doopliss did this. Of course, this journey was full of ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY! So Flavio set off emedietly.

However, as Flavio was sailing he spotted somthing strange. It was a
A. Demon
B. Some one who refused to pay there taxes
D. The letter C
E. Some one looking for the letter C
F. Damage Booster!
Other letters: insert idea here
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:23 am   Reply with quote

T. Your one true love.
Paradeem 8    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:07 am   Reply with quote

Hmmm, is no one else going to vote? Flavio will either post the next segment in around an hour, or next morning. Dependind on wether Flavio gets tired or not.
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:28 am   Reply with quote

H: Flavio's Reflection
Temple of I    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:38 am   Reply with quote

NOTE Flavio wrote this segment mostly in script format. The next one will be written normally. Then you will tell Flavio which one is better. Also, Flavio will make the other sections smaller END NOTE

Flavio looked down into the the calm waters below Flavio, and there he saw his true love. ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY! He saw, his own reflection.

Flavio: "Ah, this reminds me of one of my many journies for ROMACE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!:

Random sailor: "What the hell is he talking about?" asked the sailor

Flavio: " It was the year, AD 2101, and, war was beginning"

*FLASH BACK*
IRS: " ALL YOUR MONEY ARE BELONG TO US! You are on the way to the streets!

Flavio: "WHat you say?"

IRS: "You have no chance to surrvive, you didn't pay your taxes."

Flavio: " Flavio OBJECTS! " You didn't pay me the taxes you owe me!"

IRS: "Dammit, Flavio, this flash back is suppost to be a parody of 'all your base are belong to us', your ruining it!"

"Flavio, howerver, kept pressing, however, Flavio never found a contridiction, so Flavio just slade the evil demons of the IRS, and they were never to be heard from again"

Sailor1: "Flavio, are you drunk again?"

Sailor3: " If you killed the IRS, then why do I still keep getting taxed?"

Flavio: "Umm, because Flavio is a cheap ass B#####d?"

Sailor4: "Did you just call your self a cheap ass b#####d?"

Flavio: " FLAVIO OBJECTS! *slams hands on desk that apeared out of no where* Wait, Flavio did, Didn't Flavio?"

Sailor5 : " Yes. you did."

Flavio:" Dammit, Sailor7 is suppost to remind Flavio not to do crap like that! Where the hell is he?"

Sailor6: " Sailor7 is currently getting sued by Sailor2. Apparently he ate Sailor9"

Flavio:" Gah, why can't Flavio have a decent conversation with you? When ever I try to talk to one of you a different one pops out of no where and responds instead! Oh, and none of you have a name! FLAVIO HATES YOU ALL!"

Sailor10:"Flavio, we're under atack!"

What is it that atacks Flavio's crew?
A. Ninjaz, thousands of them
B. S.O.A.P.
D. Richard Nixon
3. The letter C
F: All of the above.

Once again, Flavio apologizes for it starting out slow. It will get more interesting, later.
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:50 am   Reply with quote

G: all of the above including Vaati's wrath
Dark World Shop of Magic    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:48 pm   Reply with quote

3. The letter C.
Paradeem 8    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:50 pm   Reply with quote

B: S.O.A.P.
Slick Store!    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio will make the next section shortly. Don't worry.
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 am   Reply with quote

Its awesome so far. Cool
Pipe Land Goods    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:30 am   Reply with quote

Richard Nixon!
A Bucket of Stuff    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:18 am   Reply with quote

It seems that it's a tie between, err a bunch of letters. Since G is everything+Vaati's wrath, and there are votes for everything, except, ninjaz. Flavio will just have to do all of them except Ninjaz!

NOTE: The letter "C" attacked, itself (damn emo). As a result, the letter C qoudn't make it here, so instead, Flavio will be using the letter "Q"

Flavio looked around, and didn't see anything. Flavio turned around to see, flames, and a man, slowly walking towards Flavio.

"Flavio!" The man yelled, at Flavio

"Umm, does Flavio know you from one of Flavio's journeys of ROMANQE! THRILLS! MONEY! and EMOTION! If so, sorry, but Flavio is too damn drunk to remember you." Flavio told the "man"

One of the shipmates ran over to Flavio " Umm, I'm pretty sure you meant 'ROMANQE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!' He corrected Flavio.

[quote=""] One of the shipmates ran over to Flavio " Umm, I'm pretty sure you meant 'ROMANQE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!' He corrected Flavio. [quote] “Quoted for truth” Replied Flavio

The shipmate sighed and said [quote=""] One of the shipmates ran over to Flavio " Umm, I'm pretty sure you meant 'ROMANQE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!' He corrected Flavio. quote] “Quoted for truth” Replied Flavio[quote] Quoted for LIEZ!

The man laughed at the foolishness and said, " Does this name ring a bell? Nixon, Richard Nixon"

"Flavio is Qonfused, you said 'Nixon, Richard Nixon' you stuttering peacock! Do you think you're James Bond?"

"Hmm, I'll take note of that on my 'Nixon list of enemies' I'll put 'James Bond' somewhere after Bill Qosby." Nixon sayed to himself, writing a name down in a book. " Oh, and just so you know, Flavio, you're number 124 on my list of enemies! Right above SOAP!"

Flavio was still qonfused, "S.O.A.P.?" However, suddenly, gunshots. Richard Nixon, was, well, he's a demon/zombie/ghost/ghost of Christmas's past/homless person, so he coudn't be dead. Though, he did have a few bullets in his head.

Flavio listened to Nixon's, err, well they weren't his final words 'qause he can't die. Lets just qall them, his 'More Reqent Words' " It's them, It's SOAP."

Flavio turned around to see another ship, and then, he didn't. "Damn, thoese ass hoes got soap in Flavio's beutiful eyes!" Laughed Flavio.(what? Flavio was drunk at the time.)

" Dammit, Nixon! What the hell are you doing!" yelled a voice, as the ground opened up (wait a minute, this part of the story is on a ship! In the water! Mabye Flavio was just high when this happend, more than likely)

"Flavio doesn't know who you are, FLAVIO MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE BEFORE YOU STEP FOOT ON FLAVIO"S SHIP YOU STUTTERING PEAQOCK!"

" And yet, you didn't know Nixon's name when he went on the ship. My name is Vaati, and I hear dead people. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!"

Hmm, it seems Flavio is in a bad situation, Vaati is on the ship, AND he hears dead people! What will happen next!?
A.Nixon says some "Even more reqent words"
B. Flavio sings
Q. "my mother's calling, AND SHE'S DEAD!"
D. None of the above
E. All of the above
F. Some of the above.
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:52 am   Reply with quote

R. A plot hole falls from the sky.
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

G. Shadowfire969 falls out of the plot hole in the sky.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

I. Everyone puts on chicken costumes and dances to the Donkey Konga 2 Theme song.
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations