digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Imitate Vaati(The character I use in RPs.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

This will be open for a while I'm giving all active members a chance to try and imitate my RP character.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
This will be open for a while I'm giving all active members a chance to try and imitate my RP character.

...Good luck, everyone.
Stuff Mart    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:19 am   Reply with quote

Got bored, so I made my entry into a sort of 'Oneshot fanfic'.

Vaati was seated upon his throne in the Realm of Darkness. He was thinking back... Back to days long since past.

"Master Ezlo! Lookit what I made!" a cheerful little Minish boy shouted as he held up a shoddily made cane, fashioned out of metal.

The older Minish looked away from his work and raised a thin eyebrow at his apprentice's creation. "Vaati... when did you make that?"

The lavender-haired child grinned. "Las' night-" His eyes widened. "Oops."

"Vaati, I have told you time and time again that you should never use the forge without my supervision. You could get hurt."

"But Master Ezlo-" "No buts. You should know better."

With that, the older Minish turned away and put his attention back to his work. The younger one looked upset. He had made it for Elzo...

The Vaati of the present grimaced. Even now, after all these years... his former master still angered him.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments