digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lawlz. Dimentio.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:23 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, so... I started a file called 'Low Lvl' about an hour ago, and in this new play-through, I'm skipping over enemies, fighting only the ones that I MUST to press onward. I want to make the game a bit more challenging, if possible. And at the same time, I'm holding back - but ONLY in the sense that I don't go all-out cheap on the bosses and such (for example, killing Bonechill in about 7 seconds with Luigi).

Well, I just fought Dimentio for the first time... I'm only Level 2. I played as Mario throughout the whole battle, and only used Slim for my Pixl. What I got out of this was a very entertaining, and much more EPIC battle than I normally would have gotten.

I only have 15 HP, and my attack is a mere 1... the fight took like, 10 minutes, and I won with only 1 HP remaining.

It was fun, though... heh heh heh.
Dimension D    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Awesome.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Heh. Sounds fun. xD

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:29 pm   Reply with quote

It definitely was fun, because I got to listen to Dimentio's battle music the whole time. Razz My favorite part of the song is always the moment where it starts to sound a little like 'Ultimate Show' (the most epic part, too). So that really set the mood for an epic battle... with magic!
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

Hmm, Flavio must admit. That sounds like it's full of ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

Mmm... a little more, perhaps? I must admit, I'm finding it very difficult to press onward when Dimentio is one of my favorite characters to wage spectacular battle with. This may just be an hors d'oeuvre, but it is a battle full of MAGIC nonetheless! I will fight Dimentio one last time... for the sake of satisfaction. The last time that I beat him, by the way, I counted my hits. Dimentio has 30 HP. So basically - considering that I only use Mario, and Slim (no damage enhancers) - Dimentio takes 30 hits in this fantastic battle before he's down for the count. Ahh... the longer I can revel in the delectable glory that is Dimentio, the better! Wouldn't you agree?

Ah ha ha... yes, but I did promise myself that this would be the last time that I fight him...

Hmm, very well. I'll stop after this. But the temptation is so very hard to resist, like the most tempting of pies upon a windowsill!

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Mmm... a little more, perhaps? I must admit, I'm finding it very difficult to press onward when Dimentio is one of my favorite characters to wage spectacular battle with. This may just be an hors d'oeuvre, but it is a battle full of MAGIC nonetheless! I will fight Dimentio one last time... for the sake of satisfaction. The last time that I beat him, by the way, I counted my hits. Dimentio has 30 HP. So basically - considering that I only use Mario, and Slim (no damage enhancers) - Dimentio takes 30 hits in this fantastic battle before he's down for the count. Ahh... the longer I can revel in the delectable glory that is Dimentio, the better! Wouldn't you agree?

Ah ha ha... yes, but I did promise myself that this would be the last time that I fight him...

Hmm, very well. I'll stop after this. But the temptation is so very hard to resist, like the most tempting of pies on a windowsill!

Flavio would like to watch you do this challenge. Can you record it, and post it on youtube?
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

Here it is, then... my first YouTube video... recorded with a digital camera. >_> Well, the important thing is, you can see what's going on, even if the camera moves slightly on occasion, and there's a big stripe running down the screen (as I expected). Not good quality, to be sure, but I uploaded the video just so you could see how the battle went. So I hope you enjoy that. Smile

Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:00 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Here it is, then... my first YouTube video... recorded with a digital camera. >_> Well, the important thing is, you can see what's going on, even if the camera moves slightly on occasion, and there's a big stripe running down the screen (as I expected). Not good quality, to be sure, but I uploaded the video just so you could see how the battle went. So I hope you enjoy that. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_MofUk6ORA

Ah, Flavio thanks you! If Flavio had a reward item then Flavio would give you one, though, Flavio doesn't. Flavio owes you one (if you want Flavio to give you somthing, that is).
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 am   Reply with quote

Wow. That battle WAS epic!
A Bucket of Stuff    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 am   Reply with quote

Awesomeness
Hell    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05 am   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
Awesomesauce

Fix'd.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:07 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:
Awesomesauce

ELOHEL

Broke'd
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:
Awesomesauce

ELOHEL

LULZ I C FLURRIE!!!!!!!

Broke'd X2
A Bucket of Stuff    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Flavio wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:
Awesomesauce

ELOHEL

LULZ I C FLURRIE!!!!!!!

Broke'd XOVER nine Thousand

Brok'd. Flavio doesn't know the correct way to say it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario