digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

On rules.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

In all the other forums I've been to, the rules were put in a special place for everyone to know and read.

But, not here. They are dunked between lotsa other announcements, and some aren't even updated, given people can just break these rules.

Lastly, this has been causing a lot rule breakers: some double-posting, SPAM and a bit of necroposting.

Mostly, it's because newbies (To not say noobs) can't bother to go look for them so deep. They can even be unaware of the topic there.

So, I say Franis should update the rules and put them in a more notable place. That way, the issues will be less, and it'll be easier to strike away, and overall even easier to report away.

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:37 pm   Reply with quote

I've already pointed this out several times before. I'll probably take the matter into my own hands soon if Francis doesn't do something about it.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

Well, now it's in Feedback. If this topic sanks, I guess a mod can do it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback