digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Stage Builder Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:30 am   Reply with quote

Name: IceIce Mountain
Size: Medium
Song: Ice Climbers
Description:
Ya, I decided to do an Ice Climbers level. It's basically a mountain constructed of ice blocks with a hollow inside. It is not recommended to fight outside of the mountain, as it is very slipper and there is very little room to battle an opponent. It is, though, a great hiding spot for a speedier character to take a breather. Inside are three spinning wheels along with a small platform. The bottom is filled with spikes. This is basically my experiment with the wheel parts, and surprisingly it works well. The middle platform offers solid ground to battle on, but it also the easiest place to be smashed from. The only way to get a kill inside the mountain is to do an up smash, the hole is conveniently located just above this platform. That doesn't mean you should always go straight for the kill though, as a side smash will almost always land your opponent in the spikes. I still like my Tetris map more, but this is probably my second favorite.

I'll probably post pictures tomorrow.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:58 am   Reply with quote

My first 'serious' stage...

Name: Hunting Ground
Size: Large
Song: Environmental Noises [Pikmin]
Description:

It's a level built for Snake players. Different areas accomodate the inventive use of select parts of Solid Snake's weapons arsenal. We have a room with floor and ceiling blocks, open on the left side. A medium-sized vertical moving platform arrives there on a timed basis to take you up to the next level from the left side - more on the upper level soon. If you take the stairs upward from the first 'room' to the right, at the end of the stairwell there is a pit, and alternatively, a solid platform that you can hop onto to go up to the second level.

On this level, we have the ceiling to the first room and stairwell as the floor, save for the area just above the first room, which is covered in spikes. A few solid platforms are situated above these spikes for avoidance, and to go between the right side and the left shortcut platform (mentioned earlier).

On the far right of the stage (near when you first come up out of the first floor), there is a small vertical moving platform that will take you up to the third and final level of this stage. It's quite simple... It's a line of mixed ice and falling-type blocks. They just cover the area high over the stairwell; they don't stretch across the whole stage.
Dimension D    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:34 am   Reply with quote

Doom factory:

Music: Ridley theme.

It's supposed to be a sight of intense battles. I'm making a series of stages called the great doom factory, and this is part one. It has random conveyors, and lots of structures in mid-air. The main part is where the 'hero' is forced into the prison structure I made. (It's a box, and the only escape is through a thin collumn- with spiked floor. I hid there once while bowser tried to get me. I watched him take damage for a while, then he got a smash ball, and went at me before using it, and- it came out, I got the ball, and volt tackle'd him to death with pika. Best win ever.
PSI and more    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:43 am   Reply with quote

Nevassa. It's the first stage I made. It has a castle background, a couple staircases, some spikes on the bottom platform, and a few floating drop-through platforms with structures on them. It's great for epic 1-on-1 battles. The BGM is Ike's Theme.
Angel Island. Unoriginal, I know, but it's a half-decent stage. I find it's most fun as Pit, and it's probably good for Sonic, too. BGM is Angel Island Zone, but that's a given.
Both can be downloaded here, along with 2 replays:
http://rapidshare.com/files/99002639/SSBB.zip.html
One of the replays is me (Ike) vs. Larry (Captain Falcon) over WiFi, by the way.
asdf    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

Name: The Stairs
Music: Dark World

Description: I was inspired by the long stair sequences in Zelda so I made this level. All it is is a level with lots of stairs, It's pretty fun IMO...
Some store that sells shit    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

I dunno, a few....

X mark
Size: small
Music: Mach Rider(don't ask)
BG: ancient? castle? whatever it is

Basically it's an X mark. there are only three places you can stand on- the top, and the sides of the X.

Thing of an X.

X
Wolf Cheap Wares    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:35 pm   Reply with quote

Name: GORON
(M'aiq hit "Random Name" once)

It's a staircase. That is all. There's also a ladder in the top corner that is only reachable by flying characters.
Tamriellic Titles    
Searching For Tippi
mikeytrend

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
I am a beast with the stage builder.

I made Franis, Reznor's Throne, Bowser's Throne, Waluigi Pinball and Forest of Hope. I've unlocked all the extra parts as well.

You should put these on an SD card and drag them to your computer, they sound really neat.

The stages I've made are just sort of random places that would be challenging to fight on while just trying to survive all the movement and slopes.
Tippington's    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

Umm...I don't have a great description for my stages, but I have a franis, a just line of Falling down bricks, and well, a really hard to describe one in here. Download plx?
Lapin Angelique    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2M7o1DJY9U

Some of mine. If you want them, just PM me
Overthere Stair    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:53 am   Reply with quote

The tournament

Designed like a tournament in stamina. There are a 'gaurd' who will open the gate, being falling platforms once you defeat your enemy (it's stamina), and you proceed to the top of the stage, and you may battle 'champion', whoever it may be. Great for pokemon battles. Razz

House on a hill: Mushrooms line the bottom, then ladders, and tress to get to the top, and you can walk into a small hut. Not creative.

First chamber of hell: Spikes EVERYWHERE. With a house area at the top, and afew pillars, and broken things. Meant for mini bosses you make. I battled 'demons' on it.

Coming soon: DK island, a better yoshi's island, and landmaster.
PSI and more    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:56 am   Reply with quote

Isn't there a way you can go online and download stages other people have made, and also submit your own? If so, I cannot seem to find it.
Dimension C    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:30 am   Reply with quote

I'm not home at the minute so I can't describe all the levels I have made so far, but here's a couple.

Escape Hell
Large
'Underworld' (Kid Icarus) theme.

The level is modeled after

Can't Stop
Medium
I forget the music I used.

Okay, this one is basically a pit of spikes and the only ground is covered with converbelts. If you stop... you fall.

Doom Wheel
Large
Shin something.

This is pretty much just one of those giant wheels and a couple thin floors right above it.

Not Enough
Large
One of the Metal Gear songs

The floor beneath you is thin and there's only five tiles of it. Not enough, so you have to force your opponent(s) off.

Life Sucker
Large
Brinstar (Melee)

The tiles are arranged in such a way that it looks like a Metroid.
Dark Land Supply Store    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:15 am   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
Isn't there a way you can go online and download stages other people have made, and also submit your own? If so, I cannot seem to find it.

Connect to WiFi, it'll automatically send you a stage, replay and screenshot each day. The stages they feature suck ass, though.
asdf    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

I made a Franis Stage, but you can't get out once you get in. I'd upload it/screenshots, but I have no Digital camera to export the files out of my SD card with. :/

EDIT: Owait, now you can get out. Added some falling platforms to assist with that.
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl