digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Underwhere
abdcefg
Mama Luigi
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:15 am   Reply with quote

Man, when I go to the underhwere, its always empty...
I hope, since LB is dead, I will meet him (My master, he is) And I shall meet him. I cant believe thta alot has past sicne i was here last. My necro bumping is no more popular. It has grown to be- boring...

When I was walkign the dark, dank streets, guess who i Met- a Rat. His name is Ratty. He has been aquiring me food. Ever since i saw him, he has been my friend. He does though, get wasted whenever he gets the chance. Hell, I remember last night when i saw him... *ahem*, I wont tell you about that dark, and dank moment.

Anyway, I must say goodbye. The trix raabit is going insane, and trying to stab me, the only alive kid from the commericals/

Ciao!
This shop is full of variety    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Underwhere