digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Low Lvl Count Bleck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 pm   Reply with quote

As requested, here is the final battle with Count Bleck, fought in my Low Lvl SPM playthrough.

Quality: Overbright much of the time (all of that black and white messes it up). Otherwise, same as usual, though a little less tilted.

Stats: Same as my Super Dimentio battle. I used only Mario, and no items. Pixl: Thudley. Level 7 with 25 max HP, and 4 attack. Enjoy!

I will be starting a new type of run pretty soon: Vertical playthrough (I will fight all bosses with the Wii Remote held vertically).
Dimension D    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

Awesome! You rock for recording this for us!
A Bucket of Stuff    
[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:50 pm   Reply with quote

Awesome. These are really fun. :'D

Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 pm   Reply with quote

Buh huh huh. That's pretty darn good; doubt I could do a low level battle like that. I had trouble with him at 40 max HP with items. Buh huh huh!
The Highwind Goods Store    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:14 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
As requested, here is the final battle with Count Bleck, fought in my Low Lvl SPM playthrough.

Quality: Overbright much of the time (all of that black and white messes it up). Otherwise, same as usual, though a little less tilted.

Stats: Same as my Super Dimentio battle. I used only Mario, and no items. Pixl: Thudley. Level 7 with 25 max HP, and 4 attack. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea5tHc9qR-U

I will be starting a new type of run pretty soon: Vertical playthrough (I will fight all bosses with the Wii Remote held vertically).

Please allow me to kindly point out to you that you ARE AN IDIOT!!!
Bowser'z!    
[Howzit]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 am   Reply with quote

Didn't see that coming.

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:22 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea5tHc9qR-U

Please allow me to kindly point out to you that you ARE AN IDIOT!!!

That's funny, because I killed you not long ago with the Cudge item that I created.
Dimension D    
[Howzit]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:24 am   Reply with quote

Last edited by [Howzit] on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

I do lurve these... but with the Vertical Run, wouldn't that cause you to be pointing the Wiimote at the TV and thus have Tippi all the time? or would you hold it the other way? o_o;

Last edited by Legendary Mashine on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
I do lurve these... but with the Vertical Run, wouldn't that cause you to be pointing the Wiimote at the TV and thus have Tippi all the time? or would you hold it the other way? o_o;

Tippi only appears when the Wiimote is pointed at the screen. If the tip is pointed upward, she wont show up.
Console Merchandise    
Count Bleck

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

TotalSpaceshipGuy3 wrote:
Jolene wrote:

Tippi only appears when the Wiimote is pointed at the screen. If the tip is pointed upward, she wont show up.

You guys make me wish I knew this earlier, since I wanted to do that for the longest time now yet the answer is that simple.... >_<
Count Bleck's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario