digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[E3] Micro-Off's E3 Conference...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:10 am   Reply with quote

Okay, when I saw it, I expected something BIG to appear at some point, something that would simply BLOW the audience away. I expected the watchers to clap at some point. Guess what? I WAS WRONG.

First of all, the ones who missed it, know that the things they showed FAILED. Wanna know the highest level of awesomeness they gave? When they said Viva Pinata would be on PC. BIG. FLICKIN'. WHOOP.

At some point in the middle, they showed the GTA trailer that we already saw? Wanna know what that guy said when he presented it? "This is the GTA IV trailer that you guys have probably seen, but this time, you shall see it on this big screen." Wow, ISN'T THAT JUST DANDY FOR PEOPLE WHO WATCH THIS ON THEIR COMPUTERS!

Afterwards, they showed the Resident Evil 5 or 4, whichever trailer. The thing is... THEY JUST SHOWED THE TRAILER AND WENT ON TO SOMETHING ELSE!!!

So then when they talked about Halo 3 at the end, they said something along the lines of, "There is always something that is made that is copied by others, but never in the way to capture the original source. Star Wars is a fine example of this." As you probably assumed, they compared this to HALO 3. As an attempt to make it look good, they showed a trailer that showed NO GAMEPLAY. One more thing, the guy also afterwards, showed the "Halo 360" that would be bundled with Halo 3. The thing is, the "Halo 360" is a black 360, and nobody clapped. Why? 'CAUSE IT'S JUST A BLACK XBOX! The only thing amazing about it was that the guy was holding it with ONE HAND.

This was the WORST E3 press-conference I have EVER seen! It was even worse than the one Sony had last year! At least Sony gave information that we wanted to know.

What else... Oh yes! At several times, the guy would quietly clap his hands, but nobody else did!

In conclusion, I'm hungry!

EDIT: One more thing: HALO 3'S GRAPHICS WERE TERRIBLE!!!
Bowser'z!    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 am   Reply with quote

Excellent summary. I concur, hopefully all of E3 won't be so *yawn*
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Poyo!
Kirby

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:32 am   Reply with quote

I'd have to agree. It was boring and uneventful.
Kirby-Mart    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:42 am   Reply with quote

BOO! YOU SUCK!
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews