digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Character Examinations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 am   Reply with quote

Table of Contents:
1. Vega
2. Kammy Koopa

Name: Vega

Species: Robot

Bio: Daughter of Vexus; current ruler of Cluster Prime.

First Appearance: 'Escape from Cluster Prime'

Character Examination: Although she is the daughter of Queen Vexus, Vega claimed to not had known of her mother's evil ways. Vega often spoke in a 'valley girl' accent in spite of the fact that she lives in Vexus' palace in the capital of Cluster Prime. She appears to be ignorant of what Jenny looked like (as she did not associate Jenny with the 'evil XJ-9') and the fact that Vexus was hording all the Golden Chips, which gave the robots of Cluster Prime 'super robot powers'.

This, I believe, is a lie.

Why would Vexus construct a daughter if Vega was just going to trust her greatest foe? Why would Vexus waste time and materials on a robot who would not stay by her side? Why would she keep her in the palace with the possibility that Vega might discover the Golden Chips stached away in her office?

Vega is her mother's daughter. Vexus is skilled at manipulation, deceit, disguise, and commanding vast armies of loyal robots. Vexus would, naturally, teach her daughter everything she knew. After all, if she made a daughter, this meant that she made an heir. She wanted to make sure that there would be someone to see to it that her empire would remain as strong, if not stronger, should Vexus expire.

Of course, Vexus was shocked and angered when Vega turned on her... But this could had been staged. Vega either decided to take her inheritance a little early or she pretended to, allowing her mother to focus on Jenny and Earth while Vega took care of the Empire.

My decision is that Vega is just as rotten as her mother.

Name: Kammy Koopa

Species: Koopa

Bio: Senile Magikoopa; Bowser's right-hand Koopa and, I guess, adviser.

First Appearance: Paper Mario

Other Appearances: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Character Examination: Okay... Haggy McForgetful... Not her real name, but meh. She only appears in two games, but we still have a good feel for her character. Narcissistic, often drops insults regarding her king ('Your Oafishness', for example), and quite forgetful. In spite of these glaring character flaws, Kammy is still quite a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention being very devoted to serving her King, even when she suspects (in those rare moments when her senility wanes) that her orders might be... a little off.

Capable of (aside from the Magikoopa Standards of teleportation, duplication of the self, and the 'magic shape' blasts) summoning magic, transfiguration, and quite possibly much more than she shows, Kammy is clearly a powerful Magikoopa and thus worthy of her status, however short it might had been, of being the King's assistant.

From her vanity and constant references to her beauty, I feel that it is safe to assume that she might had been quite lovely in her youth. Beautiful and powerful... usually this combination is quite dangerous, but this might (I repeat: MIGHT) be acceptable for female Koopas.

The insults normally would indicate a dislike for one's job or boss. Since she is so loyal, I doubt that Kammy hates her boss. Probably just a bit disgruntled regarding her job. After all, its probably not a walk in a park, serving Bowser and keeping tabs on practically all aspects of the Koopa Kingdom. I bet you that she has had many sleepless nights just going through reports!

After PM:TTYD, Kammy vanished off the face of the Mario games. There was a single Magikoopa at Bowser and Peach's wedding in Super Paper Mario. My guess is that it was Kamek. Kammy was not in Super Mario Galaxy, either. Kamella was, who looked so much like her. Copycat.

Given these two examples of her absences, Kammy must had been regulated to another task. Maybe teaching the Koopalings? Hey, they'd need a good teacher, and Kammy was good enough to be Bowser's assistant throughout two games.
Dark Land Supply Store    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:09 am   Reply with quote

Not bad information in fact it makes me wonder if you take requests.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:10 am   Reply with quote

You read all that... in two minutes?
Dark Land Supply Store    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:28 am   Reply with quote

I enjoy reading these kinds of things a lot. Great work, Medikoopa.
The Black Citadel    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:37 am   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Why is there a problem?
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:42 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Medikoopa wrote:
Why is there a problem?

No. its just that it seemed a bit unlikely that someone read all that stuff and responded to it within two minutes.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

I'm considering writing more 'sheets'. Ganondorf is one such character I am tempted to write about.
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

Dear Grambi yes. Make a Ganondorf one. :3
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:

maybe it's a mental balence thing. he has terrible grammar, but he reads fast?
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Nice work :3 I like your character descriptions and in-depth looks at the Mario universe Very Happy
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations