digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Request a badge! ( Shop funds Articuno's TM's. )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:58 am   Reply with quote

Yup. Like ShadowArticuno's except with badges! Ask for a badge I should add to the store and I will. The shop that I have opened funds Shadow Articuno's TM Store!

So request away!

Current Badges-
-------------------
Power Smash
Quake Hammer
Piercing Blow
Health Plus
Power Stomp

Last edited by Doo_liss on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Slick Store!    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:02 am   Reply with quote

How about Happy Heart (HP recovery) and Happy Flower (MP recovery)? Also, Ice Stomp (turns them blue), Fire Stomp (turns them red), and Feeling Fine (dunno what that'd do... maybe recover a little of both HP and MP?)

And if you wanna get fancy, perhaps... Charge. You buy it, and hold onto it for 24 hours. Then you sell it back to the shop owner, and get two of the same attack item at a slight discount or something.
Dimension D    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:12 am   Reply with quote

You never cease to amaze me with your genius.
Slick Store!    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 am   Reply with quote

Heh, thanks. And also - though I know this might be a stretch, as it might hinder your shop profits, I dunno - a Refund badge. Let's say, it costs like, 30 coins or something - a bit expensive, and an initial purchase. But each time someone who bought and is holding that badge purchases an item from your shop, you donate like, 2 or 3 coins to them as a miniature refund, and then the other bit of coins could go to the TM shop if you wanted. I dunno. Razz

See, in this case, my thoughts would be that over time, they'll save some money, maybe earn back what they paid for the Refund badge originally or something... but thus be encouraged to continue buying from your shop as a result. So you make money, too!
Dimension D    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:47 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Heh, thanks. And also - though I know this might be a stretch, as it might hinder your shop profits, I dunno - a Refund badge. Let's say, it costs like, 30 coins or something - a bit expensive, and an initial purchase. But each time someone who bought and is holding that badge purchases an item from your shop, you donate like, 2 or 3 coins to them as a miniature refund, and then the other bit of coins could go to the TM shop if you wanted. I dunno. Razz

See, in this case, my thoughts would be that in the end, they'll save some money... yet also be enthused to continue buying from your shop. So you make money, too!

I like that. In fact, the only true reason I made this is to fund Shadow Articuno's and put more badges back on the shelf to fund SA. XD
So, yeah! A refund badge sounds pretty good. However, my items are cheap anyway. XD
But, I'll do it.
Slick Store!    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:49 am   Reply with quote

Razz

And perhaps, just as paint items... L Emblem and W Emblem?

L Emblem would turn you Luigi colors (any mix of say, blue and green), and the W Emblem badge would turn you Wario colors (purple and yellow).
Dimension D    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:52 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Razz

And perhaps, just as paint items... L Emblem and W Emblem?

L Emblem would turn you Luigi colors (any mix of say, blue and green), and the W Emblem badge would turn you Wario colors (purple and yellow).

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Oh! The muticoloured Sound FX Badges could make your name a single colour if worn. Smile
Slick Store!    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:55 am   Reply with quote

Too bad you can't make a Banana Peel-esque item. That could have been Zap Tap.
The Shop on a Hill    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:57 am   Reply with quote

Timpani wrote:
Too bad you can't make a Banana Peel-esque item. That could have been Zap Tap.

I might see if Francis is able to implement that function by asking him later.
Slick Store!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:49 am   Reply with quote

Thanks for helping me. I have quite a few requests that I had to postpone due to coin issues, but you may be able to lend me a hand. Thanks again. Smile
A Bucket of Stuff    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:51 am   Reply with quote

Yeah! All I need are paying customers.
Slick Store!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market