digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Cardboard Box - Twytch's Blog

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Woot, so we finally got blogs here! I can't wait until Francis updates the rest of the schweet things he's brought for us... :D
Outer Heaven    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Meh, I figure I'm gonna vent here naow.

I've been feeling like total shit the past few weeks. To start off with, I was rejected about 3 months ago, yet I still feel as bad as I did the day she told me. I've been doing things to keep my mind off it it, ex. TF2, Garry's Mod, and Photoshop. Yet the feeling of emptiness just won't go away. I probably couldn't hold a relationship for more than a month, anyway, but I want to be with her so bad. It just hurts because even though I know she isn't the only girl in the world, I feel as if I'm so low on the social scale that nobody will actually want to hang out with me at all.

*inb4"ATTENTION WHORE"eventhoughIdeserveit*
Outer Heaven    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger