digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

O'Ficial O'Chunks O'pinion topic.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

Seriously as one of the biggest fans of this fad, Tell me again what you think of me.

{edit}as an Incentive for people who participate I will give you my Lengthy Opinion of you.
Poison's Boutique    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

I think you're an awesome person. You weren't afraid to come out and say who you are, and I find that an inspiration. You're also fun as hell to chat with over AIM.
Outer Heaven    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote

You were a bit annoying during the whole sex change controversy, but you're pretty awesome as of now. I've not really talked to you much though so I can't say much.
Shrowser's Shop    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:05 pm   Reply with quote

Twytch wrote:
I think you're an awesome person. You weren't afraid to come out and say who you are, and I find that an inspiration. You're also fun as hell to chat with over AIM.

you good sir, are win in the most unadulterated fashion. you have picked me up when I was down, and you aren't afraid to laugh at yourself. that is a wonderful quality, you like me and I like you. I bestow the title of Great Friend to you.

;D plus you are My Husband so you automatically win for that.

Creepy Mario wrote:
You were a bit annoying during the whole sex change controversy, but you're pretty awesome as of now. I've not really talked to you much though so I can't say much.

Yeah Likewise about not talking, Shall we bury the hatchet? Id love to explain it in a little more depth to everyone. because it is very much a part of me, and I am Acting on it. I'm sorry if I got on your nerves. I bestow upon you the title of potential friend
Poison's Boutique    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

YOU KNOW I THINK YOU'RE AWSUM BBY <3
The Little Shop of Hario    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 pm   Reply with quote

You're a nice person, and very mature.

Also sorry for being immature and blocking you on and off on MSN that one day. I was pissed for no reason. D:
Paradeem 8    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
YOU KNOW I THINK YOU'RE AWSUM BBY <3

The Original man In orange.

you kick ass. One of my oldest and most consistent internet friends. Been through rough times, thick and thin. you rather clever, and quite a cool guy in general and dosent afraid of anything

the title you get, Duke of Orange

CBLuigi wrote:
You're a nice person, and very mature.

Also sorry for being immature and blocking you on and off on MSN that one day. I was pissed for no reason. D:

CB! Talk about your Mr.epic Jr.
you are fun to talk to, fun to joke around with. and lord of all pie. Which just happens to be your title I am giving you.

We still need to brawl. Oh, and get some sleep every once in awhile its good for you.
Poison's Boutique    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

You are an absolutely epic member. You're fun to talk to, can bring hilarity into threads, and did something related to BANANAs that was epic. Digibutter would not be the same without you.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Oh, and get some sleep every once in awhile its good for you.[/color]

Yeah, working on that. Trying to go to sleep around midnight and wake up at 9-10 AM. :D
Paradeem 8    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:29 pm   Reply with quote

Simsmagic wrote:
You are an absolutely epic member. You're fun to talk to, can bring hilarity into threads, and did something related to BANANAs that was epic. Digibutter would not be the same without you.

Aww Shucks, XD I'm flattered.

Sims, you are a great guy, really. want to go out sometime but in all seriousness you are one of those people who is epic and win at the same time, I don't recall getting angry at you at all. if I ever did that malice is long gone, TALK TO ME MOAR DAMMIT.

Title of: ANTISIMSMAGICFORPRESIDENT

Also the backstory of
BANANA I have to document some time.
Poison's Boutique    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

I haven't talked to you that much, but from what I've seen you seem awesome, and really nice. I admit I was a little weirded out by the gender-switch thing at first, but if it makes you happier I can respect it.

Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

carfilledwithfish wrote:
I haven't talked to you that much, but from what I've seen you seem awesome, and really nice. I admit I was a little weirded out by the gender-switch thing at first, but if it makes you happier I can respect it.

I cant blame you for being thrown off. Yeah, its not normal, but then again when have I ever been boring normal

Your art is great, you like giant robots, why aren't we talking more? XD you seem to have a nice sense of humor, and seem to come off as very independent to me. I respect that.

hmm If I wasn't so rusty on my transformers terminology ( its been too long) Id bestow upon you some really cool title that would get me some props, but Instead of potentially making a fool of myself by making some shot in the dark, Ill give you the title of Robosexual (as you called yourself earlier)
Poison's Boutique    
The Troll has Arrived
Super Nate Pyrokai

HP: 65 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:04 pm   Reply with quote

WE MUST SLAY THE TACO HEATHENS!

To the PK Thunder Dragon-mobile!

Danananananananaa W Fo' MOGAN!!
Nate's Knick-Knacks    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:07 pm   Reply with quote

Nate Pyrokai wrote:

What? you just stick out your hands expecting a treat, this is a pay service SIR. you give me your opinion on me and I give you My opinion on you. quoting a bunch of Inside jokes is appreciated but not what I asked for

TRY AGAIN.
Poison's Boutique    
The Troll has Arrived
Super Nate Pyrokai

HP: 65 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:12 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Nate Pyrokai wrote:

What? you just stick out your hands expecting a treat, this is a pay service SIR. you give me your opinion on me and I give you My opinion on you. quoting a bunch of Inside jokes is appreciated but not what I asked for

TRY AGAIN.

Oh get off your pedestal Noid XD [/kidding]

But anyways, I think in some sick way, I'm saying you're awesome based on the fact that between us we have so much history and so many inside jokes. You and I go back like... two... things... that... go back... a long time...

Yea...

So yea. You rock socks Mc Chunks.... I mean O Chunks.
Nate's Knick-Knacks    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger