digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tuesday Blog

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:15 am   Reply with quote

Blog for yesterday, lol.

So yesterday started like every other normal day. I woke up, ate some num-nums, and went to school.

I had cooking. I thought we were just watching the teacher make some food, but I was wrong. Well sort of. We did watch her make Vietnamese rolls, but today we actually had to make it right after. We don't normally do this, because a cooking duty can take the entire class just to do, not to mention cleaning. But it didn't take long, and our rolls were cute. :3 After eating those up, the teacher put out a whole bunch of tofu. I'd only experienced tofu once before. Gross desert tofu.

-throws up-

It tastes like sidewalk. ;-;

Anyway.

There was some objects up there that looked like actual meat. I took a weird sausage thing, and I have to admit... it wasn't bad. Near the end of the class there was still a lot of tofu left, so I pigged out.

Then we had soccer. It was fun, and I do pretty well at the sport. BUT THE HEAT, OH GOD THE HEAT. I seriously felt like my face was melting off, not only that but we had to run a full field for a whole class with no shifts. So lets just say I was in pain after that. :)

The rest of the day was boring, om nom nom.
The Carmadox Party    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Om nom nom is right.
House of Random    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger