digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What's all this then

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

A blog, huh. I'll write about my day then.
Someone hacked my deviantART and changed my password, but they posted the new password in my profile where it could be easily seen, so I suspect it was just one of my jerk friends messing with me. I have now changed my password to something harder to guess. :B
Also, I made a pizza. I don't cook very often, but today I wanted to make pizza so I did. It had four kinds of cheese, (mozzarella, swiss, cheddar, and brie) pepperoni, black olives, minced garlic, and a bit of oregano. I wanted to put mushrooms on it too, but I didn't have any. 'Twas still really good.

And that's about it. Wasn't that interesting?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO

Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

no u. >:[
The Little Shop of Hario    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger