digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ITT: I copy Plastic Mario lol.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

Here, I make bios for my alts.

Yay.

#1. Kickass Red Pikmin

Race: Pikmin, of course
Weapons: Kickass Gun, and his glasses, which he can throw like a boomerang
Abilities: He's quite small, so that can be used to an advantage. If his glasses are broken, he goes into an immense rage, until about five minutes later, when he cries over the loss of his glasses before falling asleep.
Additional info: Kickass Red Pikmin originally just another Pikmin in Olimar's group, but he found Olimar's supposed opposite, Kickass Olimar. He immediately knew he had to go with him, and took a pair a glasses from Kickass Olimar while he wasn't looking. He eventually became the only Pikmin Kickass Olimar needed, even if the Pikmin sometimes accidentally shot him.
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger