digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So the blogs have arrived...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:42 am   Reply with quote

...and I'm left without anything to write.

Meh, I'll just write stuff that comes into my head.

I'm halfway through my SATs at the moment - all of the maths papers are finished and I'm halfway through the english papers. Then I have the science paper on Friday and I'm done.

These blogs sure can be interesting, can't they?

...but in all seriousness, the blog idea could go one of two ways. Either it turns out to be a big success or it is quickly abandoned like Miyamojo was.

Next subject. I've started a new RP, named Swarm: Escape From Omega V. I used to go on the Nintendo Magazine forums and it was a big hit there. I thought it might be interesting to see how it turns out here, so I dug out what remained of the files I used. It might be very short but whatever.

I've been taking an interest in Metroid Prime 3 again, trying to beat veteran mode. Currently I'm at Omega Ridley. Suprisingly I haven't played much - I still haven't beaten any of 150cc.

Is there anything else to write? *thinks* Don't think so.

I'll probably make my next post early next week - that is, if I have anything to write. Wink

Bye for now!
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:41 am   Reply with quote

Hooray, SATs >.>

I remember doing them last year and all the teachers made it seem like the end of the world if you don't do well on them, even though the whole point of them is to make the school look good >.<

Is that the same for you?

Oh, also, the science paper(s?) were easy, IMO.

Last edited by ohclizlE on Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Z.I.L.C.H.    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
Hooray, SATs >.>

I remember doing them last year and all the teachers made it seem like the end of the world if you don't do well on them, even though the whole point of them is to make the school look good >.<

Is that the same for you?

Oh, also, the science paper(s?) where easy, IMO.

My teachers are pretty fair about it - they want me to do well but they don't get overdramatic about it.

I'm not quite sure if I have one or two science papers.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger