digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I had to fix the internet again...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

I tried to fix it the first time but it didn't work so I waited until my sister kept bugging me so I tried it again and, voila, it's fixed now.

And on another note: I'm having a party Friday for my friends. It's gonna be my birthday one and we're all gonna see Iron Man. I've heard good things about this movie. Of course, one of my friends wants to pursuade my step mom to go see Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay, but I'll just wait for the DVD release to see that.

I also got in trouble because on my trip in Canada, I bought The World Ends With You so they(my parents) took away $50 of my birthday money. Which is fine since I still have $150, $250 if we're talking about Best Buy.

P.S. I suck at blogs.
Relations 'R' Us    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

When I first saw your avatar, I thought I AM THE CHEESETTI. I AM A MOLE AND A CHEESE IN ONE.
NOW SCRAM!
Junk shop    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

IM IN UR BLOGS, EATING CEREAL. :B
Anyways, you bought that game? :D
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger