digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

NOT an opinion topic in a way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger

Do you hate me?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Who the hell are you?
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:34 pm   Reply with quote

But I see this as a good opportunity to kill any possible upcoming drama, so, do you hate me?

But a few things I'll go IANGRY@ULOL at if you don't follow. Only exceptions are you are not forced to follow anything I said please for.

1. If you don't hate me, just vote the poll and get away, unless you have something worth my while to say. I don't need any posts saying I'm awesome or respected or something alike, all I want here is to do peace now to not do war later.
2. If you do hate me, please vote the poll and please post here saying why. Say why, but don't go on a flaming wall of text. Mostly, whatever is the problem, it can just be settled at excuses and such.
3. If you do hate me, don't be avidly rivalrous about it. It's no worth hating someone to the end of their lives. I'm wasting my time to contribute with anti-drama protection, so, why help, even if you hate me?
4. If you voted the last option, which I just know that is the one going to hit the most votes, goes the same way as the first one. Go away unless you have something worth my while to post.

darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

It needs a neutral option.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
CFH
Ligador

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
It needs a neutral option.
Oh yeah, I should have remembered.

If I can't add it up, I'll just take the third one as the neutral one.

Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

You're annoying, in my opinion. While at the same time, your also an asshole. An annoying asshole.

Why? Well, from what I remember from past convos, back when I was more pussy, and a few things I seen you post recently.
Ornaments    
CFH
Ligador

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:05 am   Reply with quote

Ah, y'know? Screw this topic. I forgot I was born to voice my opinion with no regrets, and I forgot how many hate this stirs.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger