digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MTV disses us

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

MTV interviews a Nintendo writer about Super Paper Mario:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1557285/20070416/index.jhtml

Quote:

So in chapter three of the eight-chapter game, the one that pits Mario and friends against the sci-fi/photography/computers/gaming/TV/movies "renaissance nerd" Francis, Peterson's touches include a line about people who demand their role-playing games last 180 hours and would like their dolls to be referred to as "action figures." And that was just going with the spirit introduced by the game's Japanese developers, Intelligent Systems.

"The roughest line in the entire [game], 'I go on message boards and complain about games I've never played before,' actually came from IS," Peterson said. "I thought that was so awesome and so brilliant."

Evil or Very Mad Nerrrrrrrr! You don't see me going to their castles, stealing their pokemans, do you!? These message boards are full of intelligent conversation that those Nintendo and MTV losers wouldn't understand.

Oh, even though I never played it, I'm almost positive that Super Princess Peach is a bad game because it's hte kiddy. (although Peach IS hot. we almost got married once)
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

OMFG THATS SO NOT HI-TECHNICAL Evil or Very Mad

Draku
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

SoulRaiderX wrote:
OMFG THATS SO NOT HI-TECHNICAL Evil or Very Mad

I am in agreeance! This is so totally NOT hi-technical! It must be abolished!

Thoreau
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

What, you mean I had to look like a hand for nothing?
Handy Abyss!    
Only Lakitu in Hollywood
Lakilester86
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

(Loads Crag language)

That is a bunch of crag, brah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

They do it for the money

Merlon
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:52 am   Reply with quote

The Light Prognosticus states that "One HI-TECHNICAAAAAAAAAAL chameleon will destroy those who detest him through computer viruses."

I wonder what this means?

Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:36 pm   Reply with quote

Hey Francis, i got that game for My Sis. It's not quite HIIIIIIIIII-Technical, just Technical. It was Ok Though to fight the final boss, you had to save the Toads for no reason. The game itself wasnt very good, but i found it to be fun for some reason *cough yes i'm straight cough*
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Carrie
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:59 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
MTV interviews a Nintendo writer about Super Paper Mario:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1557285/20070416/index.jhtml

Quote:

So in chapter three of the eight-chapter game, the one that pits Mario and friends against the sci-fi/photography/computers/gaming/TV/movies "renaissance nerd" Francis, Peterson's touches include a line about people who demand their role-playing games last 180 hours and would like their dolls to be referred to as "action figures." And that was just going with the spirit introduced by the game's Japanese developers, Intelligent Systems.

"The roughest line in the entire [game], 'I go on message boards and complain about games I've never played before,' actually came from IS," Peterson said. "I thought that was so awesome and so brilliant."

Evil or Very Mad Nerrrrrrrr! You don't see me going to their castles, stealing their pokemans, do you!? These message boards are full of intelligent conversation that those Nintendo and MTV losers wouldn't understand.

Oh, even though I never played it, I'm almost positive that Super Princess Peach is a bad game because it's hte kiddy. (although Peach IS hot. we almost got married once)

You were never married with Peach! Peach was with Mario!

Tiptron
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote

Goombario, how are your Goomparents doing? No..wait I'm Tippi I should know that *beep* I know everything! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! *twitch*

Evan
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:01 am   Reply with quote

Let's DDoS MTV's servers!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements