digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Ichigo trilogy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Destructor

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

One day a teenage boy named Ichigo who could see spirits was walking down the street of his hometown when suddenly a little spirit bog came out from a dark alleway.
“What's ur name?” Ichigo said.
“My name is not important,” responded the boy.“All that is important now is u Ichigo.”
“How do u know my name?”
The boy did not answer Ichigo but instead started walking down the street gesturing for Ichigo to follow. Ichigo did so very carefully not knowing if danger was lurking just around the corner.
As the boy reached the end of th street he stopped and put up a palm toward the sky. Suddenly the boy's palm started glowing. Soon after the glowing started a bar of light about the width of a football appeared hovering over Ichigo's head.
“Hey what kind of...”
“SHH u will disturb the ritual,” the boy grunted to Ichigo.
Soon the bar of light started to grow to about the size of a basketball, almost 2x as big as its original size. The bar then took shape forming into a pheonix.
“This, Ichigo, is Clara, she will be ur journyman for ur adventure.”
“Hello Ichigo i see great pontential in u.”
“Hold it for just a minute!What adventure?” exclaimed Ichigo.
“Ur destiny, Ichigo,” announced a woman's voice from the shadows. A a teenage girl that looked about Ichigo's age came out in the open. She was clothed in a thick silk-like robe and wore a beautifull pendant aroun her slender neck.
“Of course ur destiny is the same as mine. Hello my name is Lara.”

if u want to read more of this story u will have to wait until friday on that day o will post th last 2vparts to the story.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations