digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Time Trial Rank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

I'm thinking of compiling a list of every digibutter member's (With MKW of course) Time Trial Record on EVERY 36 courses. The purpose? I really don't know, I just want a ranking thing here. Its not to show off our time, but maybe to get an idea and ask how in the world did they do it in that time. So should I do it? All I have to do is add everyone who has MKW, get everyone to do Time Trial on every course, and write everyone's time in order.
Of course, I need your opinion on this, should I try this? If yes, I'll update this post with all the digibutterians TT records. Of course, I need your best record.
No need to post your record here, all I need is to go to the MKW channel and go to rankings and there we go.

Luigi Circuit

Moo Moo Meadows

Mushroom Gorge

Toad's Factory

Mario Circuit

Coconut Mall

DK Summit

Wario's Gold Mine

Daisy Circuit

Koopa Cape

Maple Treeway

Grumble Volcano

Dry Dry Ruins

Moonview Highway

Bowser's Castle

Rainbow Road

GCN Peach Beach

DS Yoshi Falls

SNES Ghost Valley 2

N64 Mario Raceway

N64 Sherbet Land

GBA Shy Guy Beach

DS Delfino Square

GCN Waluigi Stadium

DS Desert Hills

GBA Bowser Castle 3

N64 DK's Jungle Parkway

GCN Mario Circuit

SNES Mario Circuit 3

DS Peach Gardens

GCN DK Mountain

N64 Bowser's Castle
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii