digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

How do I unlock Baby Weegee?!? D: (Mario Kart Wii)
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

Seriously, I heard you have to unlock him by doing 8 Expert Staff time trials? How do I even UNLOCK expert time trials? by beating all 32 NORMAL staff time trials by at least 3 seconds? I can't even beat Baby Daisy on Moo Moo Meadows. -_-'
Koop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

You have to beat the main time by a bunch of seconds. You can tell if you unlocked the expert one if your time is the first one you see when you go to the stage.
Some store that sells shit    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you have to beat the ghost by 7 seconds. You can also tell when you did it because after you finish and it shows the times, if it says, "Fast Staff Ghost Unlocked", you did it.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

Green Para-Troopa wrote:
I'm pretty sure you have to beat the ghost by 7 seconds. You can also tell when you did it because after you finish and it shows the times, if it says, "Fast Staff Ghost Unlocked", you did it.

beat only 1 ghost?
Koop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Green Para-Troopa wrote:

beat only 1 ghost?

Umm... if you beat one ghost by 7 seconds, you get the Expert Ghost for that stage. You have to do it for three other stages to get Baby Luigi.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

Green Para-Troopa wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
Green Para-Troopa wrote:

beat only 1 ghost?

Umm... if you beat one ghost by 7 seconds, you get the Expert Ghost for that stage. You have to do it for three other stages to get Baby Luigi.

D:

Which character/kart do you recommend using?
Koop    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Green Para-Troopa wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
Green Para-Troopa wrote:

beat only 1 ghost?

D:

Which character/kart do you recommend using?
Rosalina+Bowser Bike. If you have Funky Kong, use him instead of Rosalina. Also, put it on automatic drift.
Shrowser's Shop    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

Unlock 8 Expert Staff Records.
I just unlocked him yesterday.
Shop of Identities    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

anyone with Bowser Bike/Mach Bike/Bullet Bike works. on automatic of course
Baby Shop    
Luigi Mario
Speed Luigi
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 0 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

I'm Luigi Mario, and I have to say:

Just play more than 8 Time Trial stages or at 8 and you'll get him.
Just got Kirby'd    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

I personally beat enough of the time trials with the Wild Wing. I should try it with one of those bikes, it might make my times ever faster.

Baby Weegee is awesome though, he's my main :>
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Kii wrote:
I personally beat enough of the time trials with the Wild Wing. I should try it with one of those bikes, it might make my times ever faster.

I suck with the Wild Thing now..... D: I like the design of the car but I stink with it.... so I just use the Daytripper or whatever. I want Baby Wuigi Woo! Can someone list some more stages that are easy to unlock the fast staff ghosts?

RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

Tiptron MKII wrote:
Kii wrote:

I suck with the Wild Thing now..... D: I like the design of the car but I stink with it.... so I just use the Daytripper or whatever. I want Baby Wuigi Woo! Can someone list some more stages that are easy to unlock the fast staff ghosts?

The ones that were easy for me were the ones on the first cups... especially the Circuit levels.

And Coconut Mall was easy for me, but that's because I love that stage. Try playing your favorites a lot until you beat them.

Man... can you imagine how hard it's going to be to unlock all 32 of them? The Mii 2nd outfit is one of the only two characters I don't have.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
has sex with batman
s-kill
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

You have to beet the ghost by several seconds. At the end if it says "fast speed ghost unlocked" you got the expert. Do that 8 times. I uses super blooper on manual.

The stages i did were Peach gardens, GBA & N64 bowser castle. Musgroom gorge, luigi circuit, and koopa cape. Thats 6 i forgot the other 2.

Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

Damn it, this game is so frustrating!! I'll never unlock Baby Weegee.. Crying or Very sad
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii