digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kirby AirRide 2: Air Ride Championships (I invented this!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming

Do you like my idea?
YESH
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
NO WAI
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

Don't make it the Game Cube game plus more... Make it it's own game.

Then I'll respect it a bit more.
Geno's Tree    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Scary Solid Snake wrote:

It is. You can race with people all over the world (like MKWii) and there's a story mode.
The King's Chamber    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:55 pm   Reply with quote

...I wub u. <3
Hammerspace    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 am   Reply with quote

Thanks, MALAK. You also can unlock the Sloopy face as a character. Cool
The King's Chamber    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

This. Is. AWESOME!! Although, you shouldn't really make other ARM's better depending on the Kirby. It wouldn't be fair. And you should also include the Wiimote with the controllers. And one more thing, SUBMIT IT TO NINTENDO!!!
Shop of Stev-0    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:25 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
This. Is. AWESOME!! Although, you shouldn't really make other ARM's better depending on the Kirby. It wouldn't be fair. And you should also include the Wiimote with the controllers. And one more thing, SUBMIT IT TO NINTENDO!!!
I made this so zetta long ago (before I got a Wii) that I really can't change it. I like the retro feel of it too much. I would love to send it in, but how can I come up with a storyline for the story mode? What is the email you can send stuff to Nintendo?
The King's Chamber    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:

It is. You can race with people all over the world (like MKWii) and there's a story mode.
But, what does this say?

Sweeny Jones wrote:
Kirby Air Ride 2: Air Ride Championships is Kirby's beloved GameCube racing game, but with more for the Wii!

ANYWAY, it is a good idea, and it would sell well if the first Air Ride actually had a large fanbase.
Geno's Tree    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

You eventually can unlock a Nimbus 2000 and a Firebolt, at which point Harry Potter and Ron Weasley can be playable. The Death Star can be ridden by Dath Vader. So there's going to be an unhealthy amount of pop culture references in it. This is all a joke!

Last edited by King Harkinian on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
The King's Chamber    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

Sweeney Jones wrote:
You eventually can unlock a Nimbus 2000 and a Firebolt, at which point Harry Potter and Ron Weasley can be playable. The Death Star can be ridden by Dath Vader. So there's going to be an unhealthy amount of pop culture references in it.
...And that just ruined it for me.
Geno's Tree    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
You eventually can unlock a Nimbus 2000 and a Firebolt, at which point Harry Potter and Ron Weasley can be playable. The Death Star can be ridden by Dath Vader. So there's going to be an unhealthy amount of pop culture references in it.
it's a joke.
The King's Chamber    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
it's a joke.
Yeah, I figured it was. XD

I pictured Vader hovering around on a mini Death Star making a little pitter-patter-puffy noise. I lol'd hard.
Geno's Tree    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
it's a joke.

I pictured Vader hovering around on a mini Death Star making a little pitter-patter-puffy noise. I lol'd hard.
That sounds adorable, actually. Maybe Kirby can wear Vader's mask when on the Death Star, and wears glasses, has hair and a scar on the firebolt or nimbus (the vehicles aren't a joke, but the characters are)
The King's Chamber    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
it's a joke.

That sounds adorable, actually. Maybe Kirby can wear Vader's mask when on the Death Star, and wears glasses, has hair and a scar on the firebolt or nimbus (the vehicles aren't a joke, but the characters are)
In all seriousness, random movies don't play parts in Nintendo games.
Geno's Tree    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
it's a joke.

The names on the brooms will be changed to Windgust and PyroBolt, and Kirby will wear a black helmet on the Death Star, and glasses on the brooms.
The King's Chamber    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
Scary Solid Snake wrote:
Sweeney Jones wrote:
it's a joke.

The names on the brooms will be changed to Windgust and PyroBolt, and Kirby will wear a black helmet on the Death Star, and glasses on the brooms.
Still no.
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming