digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Legend of Lord Crump

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

Here is a story that I will be continuing. It chronicles the daring exploits of myself. Please tell me what you think of the story; constructive criticism will only make me a better story-teller (Or, in this recollection, a better story-changer. Buh huh huh.)

HERE BEGINS PART I

"After our previous, disastrous plan involving the Crystal Stars, I have devised a new plan, that will hopefully not be remembered as another previous, disastrous plan. I will be giving out a speech tonight. Lord Crump will be helping with the details. Be there." the speakers echoed throughout the Starship. I was in deep meditation at that time period, and an X-Naut with a rather rude persona was trying to ruin my concentration.

X-Naut: Yo, boss! BOSS! Wake-up! Sir Grodus has just revealed to us that he will be giving a meeting, soon!

Indeed, this was an inappropriate time. I was reflecting upon my childhood memories, and how they might affect my future being.

Me: ...but grammy, I don't want to go to school today... snore...

X-Naut: Lord Crump! CRUMPITY-DUMPITY-DOO! Wake up!

Me: ...but it wasn't my fault... I couldn't find the plunger... snore...

I tried not to let this rude soldier ruin my peace of mind, but I eventually gave.

Me: Ugh... Yawn... Hmm, hey, what are you doing in here?

X-Naut: We're going to have a speech tonight! I think you should get ready; Sir Grodus wants you there, as well!

Me: Huh? Grodus? Darn, I need to get ready.

With grace, I leaped from my bed, and proceeded to the door. However, I took a few moments to gaze upon my room. It was truly magnificent; the items and objects were arranged in a proper and artistic way. I headed out the door.

X-Naut: Darn, this guy needs to CLEAN UP around this place. Darn soda cans and chips everywhere!

Briskly, I walked down the hallways, heading for the changing room. I needed to change in to my good suit; this was going to be an important speech.

Me: Alrighty! Time to open the door!

I had finally reached the door to the changing rooms, but something was wrong- The door was locked! With a slight tap on the door, I asked, politely, if anyone could open the door.

Me: HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR ALREADY!

X-Nauts: Alright, alright... We're coming! Quit banging!

The door had opened, and several X-Nauts started to walk out. They all wore party clothing.

Me: Wait, what are you guys doing here!?

Partied-out X-Naut: Hic... what are YOU doing, Lord Dump?

After the X-Naut had made a mockery of my name, the other X-Nauts proceeded with stupid laughter.

Lamp Shade X-Naut: I'm so sorry, boss. We were just... having a little party, that's all.

I turned around to see who said that, and spotted an X-Naut with a lamp shade covering his face.

Me: WHAT!? You had a party and didn't invite ME? I'm all for parties, but if I'm not invited, it's GO-TIME!

Partied-out X-Naut: Hey... you, Lord Dump... I've got a little proposition for ya. You get out... hic... of here, and there won't be any trouble.

Me: I'm your BOSS! Trouble? Oh, there's GOING to be trouble, alright!

I proceeded on to a long lecture, detailing my thoughts and concerns.

Partied-out X-Naut: Hic... you don't have to shout so much.

Me: SHOUT so much? I'll show you-

"This is Sir Grodus. Just a reminder- The speech will begin in thirty minutes. Be there." the speakers echoed, once again.

Me: ...how long was I shouting? D'oh! Move out of the way!

I proceeded into the dressing room, looking for my personal suit stash.

Lamp Shade X-Naut: Darn, he was pissed... hey, let's go spray-paint his battle robot!

Partied-out X-Naut: Hic... that sounds like a plan, my man...

I had found my suit stash. Each of the suits were identical to the one I was currently wearing, but they each served different purposes. I quickly changed in to my speech suit, and I left the dressing room.

Me: Alright, time for that speech!

HERE ENDS PART I

So, what do you think? Entertaining? Quality of typing? Good? Bad? Buh huh huh, give me your thoughts.

HERE BEGINS PART II

I had to calm my mind. I was about to assist my boss with one of the most important of speeches. I knew that the best thing to do was to breathe slowly, and pace myself as I walked forward.

Me: Oh darn. OH DARN! I'M GONNA BE LATE!

Random X-Nauts: Oooh! You stepped on my foot!... Who was running so fast!?... My LEG...

It seemed as though my patience and determination paid off, as I had reached the stage where the speech was being held with utmost confidence. I stood beside Sir Grodus, and awaited my cue, with a serious, yet energetic mood.

Me: Gasp... gasp...

Sir Grodus: Looks like Crump finally arrived. Look a little tired, there, Crump. GAAACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!

Me: B-buh... huh huh...

Sir Grodus: Anyway, on with the speech. X-Nauts, today, I speak to you of an important legend...

Chatting X-Naut 1: Oh great, more ancient "legends..." Sir Grodus: Blah-blah-bl-blah...

Chatting X-Naut 2: Another waste of time... Sir Grodus: Blah-bl-blah-blah...

Sir Grodus: ...and that brings us to our good friend, Lord Crump.

Me: Buh huh huh. Alrighty, fellow X-Nauts, I come here today to speak...

Chatting X-Naut 1: God, why'd they ever put this guy in charge? Lord Crump: Blah-blah-blah...

Chatting X-Naut 2: Hey, dude, this is boring. Let's go watch some of your naughty videos.

Chatting X-Naut 1: I'm right behind ya.

Me: ...and that is why we must continue! We must FIGHT!

Sir Grodus: Thank you, Lord Crump. Now, here is a little summary of our plans. Scattered throughout the many dimentions are these things called Spirit Shards. It is said that all eight of them, when formed together, are capable of forming an extremely powerful... power. Now, we need someone to go and collect these shards. That is why I brought Lord Crump here, today.

Me: Yes, yes- Wait, what!?

Sir Grodus: Crump will travel throughout the many dimentions using our patented "Dimention-traveling Machine-thingy." Our success depends upon his work, so let's hear it for Lord Crump.

I stood there, awe-strucken, as a few X-Nauts clapped.

Me: Uhh- Yes. Yes, Sir Grodus...

Sir Grodus: We have already installed the device mentioned earlier in your Magnus Von Grapple. We have it with us behind this curtain.

The curtain towards the back of the stage lifted, revealing Magnus, which was spray-painted with the words "Lord Dump" all over.

Me: M-my robot...

Sir Grodus: Now, off you go, Lord Crump. Be safe on your journey. And with that- Pow, you're gone.

I was suddenly lifted and thrust into the robot. The robot powered on, and I felt the speed of dimention-travel as I spun through the worm hole that engulfed me.

HERE ENDS PART II

Last edited by Lord Krump on Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Highwind Goods Store    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

I've been thinking about continuing this. I decided to do so. Of course, I can't remember the tale exactly, so there will be... improvizations, here and there. Buh huh huh. Tell me if the story is interesting so far. Or if it is not.

HERE BEGINS PART 3

Me: Buh huh huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!

After a few moments of dimensional travel, it soon became known to me that it wasn't all bad- It was actually sort of amusing. I laughed, but soon, that pleasure vanished...

Me: Alright, let's HURRY UP with it. I'm on a mission, Grodus sent me, and I have to hurry UP!

I still continued to travel through the dimensional rift at a high speed.

Me: Darn, I don't care if I fall in a painfu-

All of a sudden, I landed on the ground in some strange dimension, in great pain.

Me: BUH!!! ... I shouldn't have said that... Ow...

Kid: FLUUUUUUUUUUFFY!!!

Me: Buh-huh? Who's fluffy? ...Oh.

To my surprise, I had landed on a dog that a child was watching. The child was safe, but the dog, formerly a small, pink poodle, was now a pancake. I proceeded to show the child sympathy and apology.

Me: Ugh... here's your dog, kid...

I handed the flattened carcass of the dog to the child. The child, still saddened, was joyous enough that the body was still there that he yelled in excitement.

Kid: YOU STUPID FAT MAN!

Me: AHH! Y-you... didn't have to k-kick me there...

Kid: I was sad when I had to let go of the Captain, but finding that stray puppy cheered me up. Now he's... dead. THANKS ALOT!

Me: Ah! OOOH! Buh! S-stop... K-kicking me, please...

The child ran off, leaving me on the ground. I sat in that place, in pain, for a few moments, until someone tripped over me.

?: O-ow...

Me: Huh? Who are you?

?: My name is... Gerald... the Great Wizard.

Me: Buh... huh.

Gerald the Great Wizard: If you d-don't believe me, you d-don't have to.

I thought for a moment. Was this guy really a great wizard? Of course, Gerald didn't seem like it, but, he could know what I was looking for.

Me: Hey, would you happen to know where a... "Spirit Shard" is?

Gerald the Great Wizard: Heh-heck... Y-yeah, I know where that is. Follow me.

I decided to follow him. Afterall, he might lead me to where the shard was. I got up, and followed him. I noticed that Magnus was in disrepair at the location where I landed, but I decided to worry about that later. I followed Gerald as he walked off.

??: Hmm, what's this robot doing here? The prophecy said that a fat guy wearing goggles should be around here, but I see none. Oh well, I could just give this Spirit Shard to him another day. Back to my house, I go!

HERE ENDS PART 3
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations