digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

seriously francis
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:25 am   Reply with quote

I like this forum, but I dont think it should be taking the name: digibutter.nerr.biz..

why? because this forum is nearly based on Super Paper Mario. no one shows the butterflies, or at least no one cares about seeing the butterflies.

the only thing thats based is the topic, the members WHO DONT EVEN ACT LIKE THE ONES IN TEH GAME.

seriously, this forum should either be renamed. or start putting the Mario into this forum.. this forum was created specificaly for mario, and now it completely changed to random crap. everyone in the dump WHICH IS LIKE EVERYONE only post stupid stuff, that has nothing to do with mario, nintendo and even gaming.. this forum is not impressing Nintendo, or supporting them at all, or Super Paper Mario. think about it

either rename your forum to The Dump.biz or start giving it a mario act
Koop    
Mr. Pre-Expert Shopkeeper
LudwigKoopa

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:28 am   Reply with quote

I agree. I mean, sorta. The site is still pretty SPM, including the topics, Meowmaids are a common Geek Gear topic, and the Digital Butterfly topic has been my latest project to post in more. I agree that the dump is filling this place with random *Der I got a horny Hot Dog* crap, and that should be fixed.
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:31 am   Reply with quote

LudwigKoopa wrote:
I agree. I mean, sorta. The site is still pretty SPM, including the topics, Meowmaids are a common Geek Gear topic, and the Digital Butterfly topic has been my latest project to post in more. I agree that the dump is filling this place with random *Der I got a horny Hot Dog* crap, and that should be fixed.

all the other fansites, like The Hylia. never went from good to bad.. it was always good, they never added a dump. why? Because 1. they knew it was going to mess up the forum 2. the admins are alot smarter and 3. they dont want to let nintendo down..

just like what sir francis did
Koop    
LudwigKoopa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 am   Reply with quote

*feels ashamed* so, we all let Nintendo Down? NNNNOOOOO!!! *commits suicide*
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:39 am   Reply with quote

No.

Just no.

Digibutter.nerr.biz forever.

Started...Since Francis created it :D

I personally love the name and think it fits

The name doesn't matter that much, right? I mean really. If your here JUST because of the name, then you should just leave lol
Ornaments    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:44 am   Reply with quote

Orangesoda wrote:
No.

Just no.

Digibutter.nerr.biz forever.

Started...Since Francis created it Very Happy

I personally love the name and think it fits

The name doesn't matter that much, right? I mean really. If your here JUST because of the name, then you should just leave lol

orangesoda.. you dont understand anything dont you?
Koop    
LudwigKoopa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:46 am   Reply with quote

*sigh* I bet he's never even played SPM.
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:48 am   Reply with quote

LudwigKoopa wrote:
*sigh* I bet he's never even played SPM.

Soooo what?
Ornaments    
LudwigKoopa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 am   Reply with quote

*smacks Orangesoda with Trout*

Where do you think Digibutter.nerr CAME FROM???
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 am   Reply with quote

actually, I'm gonna say right now that I agree with orange soda. IT"S JUST A FREAKING NAME! DON'T PUT SO MUCH DAMN THOUGHT INTO IT! IT'S NOT REQUIRED! orange soda is right. a name does nothing for a forum. it's the people on it, and the work that has been put into, that make a good forum. not the name!
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
LudwigKoopa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 am   Reply with quote

I know. but still, it was modeled after the forum in SPM. That's where topics such as Geek Gear and Digital Butterflies came from. The name itself is a corruption of digital butterflies.
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 am   Reply with quote

LudwigKoopa wrote:
I know. but still, it was modeled after the forum in SPM. That's where topics such as Geek Gear and Digital Butterflies came from. The name itself is a corruption of digital butterflies.

I already knew that. but just because the name had it's specific reasoning for being chosen does not mean it needs to be changed when that is no longer valid.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 am   Reply with quote

DirtBike06 wrote:
seriously, this forum should either be renamed. or start putting the Mario into this forum.. this forum was created specificaly for mario, and now it completely changed to random crap.

Actually, this forum is based off of Francis' interests as stated in Super Paper Mario: Photography, Video Games, Comics, Sci-Fi, Anime, and Programming/Robotics. There is a heavy slant towards Nintendo too because Francis (and most of us) are Nintendo fanboys. The name digibutter implies that the main subject matter is about digital butterflies, but I imagined there would be other forums of other geek (nerr) interests.

Quote:
1. they knew it was going to mess up the forum 2. the admins are alot smarter and 3. they dont want to let nintendo down..

1. It hasn't messed up the forum. The other main forum areas are active (just because they are not as active as the dump doesnt mean they are dead)
2. I think I am smart. At least my forums are accessable, unlike The Hylia.
3. I think Nintendo would be well pleased with what we have here.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:38 am   Reply with quote

and since when was francis so interested in random crap?

and yes, the name does matter.. this was made to support nintendo.. why the hell did you create it in the first place then huh?
Koop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:
seriously, this forum should either be renamed. or start putting the Mario into this forum.. this forum was created specificaly for mario, and now it completely changed to random crap.

Actually, this forum is based off of Francis' interests as stated in Super Paper Mario: Photography, Video Games, Comics, Sci-Fi, Anime, and Programming/Robotics. There is a heavy slant towards Nintendo too because Francis (and most of us) are Nintendo fanboys. The name digibutter implies that the main subject matter is about digital butterflies, but I imagined there would be other forums of other geek (nerr) interests.

Quote:
1. they knew it was going to mess up the forum 2. the admins are alot smarter and 3. they dont want to let nintendo down..

1. It hasn't messed up the forum. The other main forum areas are active (just because they are not as active as the dump doesnt mean they are dead)
2. I think I am smart. At least my forums are accessable, unlike The Hylia.
3. I think Nintendo would be well pleased with what we have here.

dude, im serious, nintendo wouldnt be pleased. this isnt giving any support at all to nintendo, its giving support to the crap pile.. im dead honest.. and wtf? you actually think this forums is better then the hylia's?!? and they locked there forum recently because this hacker named anoymanous is getting in every site, hacking.. so they password it we only have like 500, and they got 1,228 members.. there way more popular then this site
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback