digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Mysterious Nega Bowser

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 am   Reply with quote

Light Prognosticus FanStories presents:

The Mysterious Nega Bowser

One day, Mario and Luigi were drinking coffee when suddenly Parakarry appeard with a letter. Princess Daisy was kidnapped by a mysterious enemy. Luigi decided to part immediately and Mario followed him.

They reached Sarasaland to see if they could get some info about the kidnapper, but everyone said the princess was fine. Mario & Luigi went to Daisy's castle to find out what was happening. The castle was far away, they had to cross the desert, so they went to a shop to stock up on some merchandise. They were really surprised when they found out Moustafa was in charge of that shop. He said he had something for them: a backpack with a lantern, water and some food. It also had a paper that said: "When you're stuck and your life is in danger, use the portable Sun to find out the exit."

The message was weird. What in the world is a "portable Sun"? However, despite this problem, the Mario Brothers decided to leave. They said goodbye to their friend and departed. The desert was scorching hot, and when they reached the castle they had no more water left. They were hungry, so they ate the food they had, filled their bottles in a fountain nearby and entered the castle. Inside the castle it was cool, a big change from the desert outside. They reached the throne easily, but the princess was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, all around the Mario Bros. disappeard and they fell in a pit. The ceiling closed and they heard a voice, an unfamilliar voice. "Bwahahaha. I fooled you with my illusionary power. Now, you will DIE! I mean... YOUR GAME WILL BE OVER! Bwahahaha". The ceiling started falling at an incredible speed. Soon, we would have M&L pancakes! But Mario remembered the message and found out what the portable Sun was: his lantern! He used it to find out a secret passage on the ground and they escaped, but they left their backpack in the previous room. Although the ceiling hadn't hit the ground yet, they decided to leave it there.

Suddenly, someone appeared. It looked awfully similar to Bowser, but it wasn't Bowser. "Bwahahaha! FEAR NEGA BOWSER", said the mystery character. "I don't know how you survived the falling ceiling, but you will not survive my anger! Bwahahaha!" "Oh no, Big Bro! What are we going to do?", asked Luigi, very frightened. Suddenly, the ceiling crashed into the ground of the room above, and drops of water started falling into Nega Bowser. "NO! MY WEAKNESS... IS WATER! CURSE YOU MARIO BROS.! I'LL BE BACK! I MEAN IT" Nega Bowser said before disappearing.

Mario & Luigi returned home after this adventure, when they remembered... Peach had thrown a party that day and they forgot about it. They reached Peach's to find out she went to their house and read the letter. "MARIO! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO MY PARTY! WHY DID YOU WENT TO DAISY'S! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT SHE!" The Mario Bros. ran away from her. "Hey, Luigi, you don't need to run away from me. After all you are Daisy's boyfriend, so you should run after Mario, too." "Oh, that's true. COME BACK HERE!" "Wait! I was just saving her, nothing else." And they ran and ran and ran until they became friends again. But, who is this Nega Bowser? Who sent all those things to help the Mario Bros? Why did Peach made a party? Who went to the party? How did Mario talk? Will there by a sequel to this story? Why am I asking all these stupid questions? No one knows... for now!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

Also what the hell happened to Daisy ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:32 pm   Reply with quote

The castle was a fake. Daisy is safe and sound... if I don't decide she will kidnapped by Nega Bowser! BWAH HAH HAH HAH!
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:34 pm   Reply with quote

Should I make a sequel? Give your opinions.
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:34 pm   Reply with quote

Can I get some opinions please?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations