digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Do u want pixls to appear in 3d mario games?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

do u?
yes
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
no
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Squirps (space chocolate)
Wall-E

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

Well what would u think seeing cudge in 3d or seeing mario riding carrie in 3d. Dont start saying in super paper mario u can turn 3d. I mean real 3d like mario galaxy and SM64
Wall-E future shop    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

I actually think that seeing the pixls in 3-D would be pretty awesome...and not just pixls, either. I think that most of the Paper Mario partners and some of the NPCs {especially Francis} need more spotlight.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, a 3D Mario with partners could add a whole new level of challenge and fun to the franchise.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Wall-E

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:07 am   Reply with quote

umm na i prefer more pixls.

quote="ShadowArticuno"]Actually, a 3D Mario with partners could add a whole new level of challenge and fun to the franchise.[/quote]
Wall-E future shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 am   Reply with quote

Hey, squirps, try putting your message bellow the quote. It looks alot better.

And it just wouldn't work out having them in 3d Partners would work. I didn't like SPM as much. After a game like TTYD, so much strategy, so much... Me. It's kind of a disappointment to see a game without me in it hard enough puzzles. I mean, there are so few good puzzles, I can list them off!

1.Floro sapien caverns, looking for the key. Took me a LOOOONG time to find it behind the skull.
2. Castle Bleck, 8-3, the luigi-brick hitting fiasco between the stairs.
3. Castle bleck 8-1, the torch puzzle to get to O' Chunks. I didn't pay attention to the torches earlier, and had to go back. Then, the idea just came to me when I went there again.
4. Dotwood tree. Just the dotwood tree in general.

And nintendo is way too lazy to put actual tough puzzles in a 3d game. The puzzle adventure gen. is going by. Here are some examples of it.

Paper mario losing puzzles.

Phantom hourglass: The puzzles phale. HOW CAN A ZELDA GAME HAVE PUZZLES THAT PHALE. THE WORLD IS ENDING, AND YOU KNOW IT. THE ONLY RESPECTABLE PUZZLE WAS THE THIRD MAAAAAAAP!

I blame graphics. Partners wouldn't work out in a 3d mario game. Too many puzzles, and Nintendo is getting way too lazy with these graphics taking so much work. Just look at galaxy. A toddler could do those puzzles, if you even call them puzzles.

Or I'm growing up. Dang. That sucks. D:
PSI and more    
Wall-E

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Hey, squirps, try putting your message bellow the quote. It looks alot better.

And it just wouldn't work out having them in 3d Partners would work. I didn't like SPM as much. After a game like TTYD, so much strategy, so much... Me. It's kind of a disappointment to see a game without me in it hard enough puzzles. I mean, there are so few good puzzles, I can list them off!

1.Floro sapien caverns, looking for the key. Took me a LOOOONG time to find it behind the skull.
2. Castle Bleck, 8-3, the luigi-brick hitting fiasco between the stairs.
3. Castle bleck 8-1, the torch puzzle to get to O' Chunks. I didn't pay attention to the torches earlier, and had to go back. Then, the idea just came to me when I went there again.
4. Dotwood tree. Just the dotwood tree in general.

And nintendo is way too lazy to put actual tough puzzles in a 3d game. The puzzle adventure gen. is going by. Here are some examples of it.

Paper mario losing puzzles.

Phantom hourglass: The puzzles phale. HOW CAN A ZELDA GAME HAVE PUZZLES THAT PHALE. THE WORLD IS ENDING, AND YOU KNOW IT. THE ONLY RESPECTABLE PUZZLE WAS THE THIRD MAAAAAAAP!

I blame graphics. Partners wouldn't work out in a 3d mario game. Too many puzzles, and Nintendo is getting way too lazy with these graphics taking so much work. Just look at galaxy. A toddler could do those puzzles, if you even call them puzzles.

Or I'm growing up. Dang. That sucks. D:

Wow thats alot of information, though i havent played the other 2 paper mario games i senn many videos and to say i prefer waaaaay more platforming paper mario then rpg paper mario but u can see by the name that its different

paper mario
paper mario and the thousand years door
SUPER paper mario
U also forgot the puzzle in chapter 5-1 hitting the blocks in spm
Wall-E future shop    
The #1 Bristle
Dark Bristle

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:07 pm   Reply with quote

Of course I want the pixls in 3D mario games. I loved SPM and the pixls made the game fun too.
Dark Bristle's Shop of STUFF!    
Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

The pixls would be awesome in 3-D
SlimeKnight's Castle    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 pm   Reply with quote

I agree with Tayl. And they should be in other games in the series as well.
Shop of Stev-0    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

Not only would they do well in 3D games, I have 'em all planned out as assist trophies in Smash Bros.:

Cudge: Allows you to swing a hammer with your grab button that deals 15% damage per attack.

Fleep: When you use grab, a targeting reticule comes up. Use it on your target to make them dizzy for 5 seconds. Can only use his ability once.

Carrie: Engages automatically. You can use her to ride over spikes or water. However, you can't use aerial attacks (because you're technically still on the ground). Also increases (or reduces, depending on who you play as) your run speed to be on par with that of Mario Dashing.

Thudley: Allows you to do a ground pound using the grab button that deals up to 10% damage, and recovery is less than a second.

Thoreau: Gives you the ability to reach out and pull someone into your reach, again, using the grab button. Grab length is boosted to about a quarter the width of Luigi's Mansion. You can also get items this way.

Barry: When you use your shield, he reflects any projectiles and deals up to 14% damage (each hit deals 3-4 damage). The barrier is deployed for about 1.5 seconds.

Dashell: Auto-engages when he's summoned. Boosts your run and attack speed to 2.5x faster than normal.

Dottie: Auto-engages. She shrinks you, but you can walk on water, and your knockback is not affected at all. Plus, you deal blows just as powerful as you'd be normally. The trade-off is that you're so small, you can't use any hand-held items (you can get badges and status altering items, though). You also become a very hard target to hit.

Slim: When you're attacked, there's a 50% chance that he'll "straighten you out," and the opponent's attack will miss.

Boomer: What else? Gives you infinite kaboom power. Press grab to set him down on the ground. Only your opponents will be damaged (10-15%), so make yourself ground zero if need be. He detonates after 4 seconds of being placed, or by pressing the grab button a second time. Has a 3 second cooldown (ready to fire if you let him count down). Ssss-BOOM!

Piccolo: She surrounds you with a sonic barrier like Barbara, except she moves with you. The barrier's only half as big, though.

Tippi: ??? No clue here.

All pixls last 20 seconds, or in Fleep's case, until used.

Wall-E

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

Wow you are a genius
Wall-E future shop    
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

hell yeah
Tales of shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

Warlord_Mike wrote:
Not only would they do well in 3D games, I have 'em all planned out as assist trophies in Smash Bros.:

Cudge: Allows you to swing a hammer with your grab button that deals 15% damage per attack.

Fleep: When you use grab, a targeting reticule comes up. Use it on your target to make them dizzy for 5 seconds. Can only use his ability once.

Carrie: Engages automatically. You can use her to ride over spikes or water. However, you can't use aerial attacks (because you're technically still on the ground). Also increases (or reduces, depending on who you play as) your run speed to be on par with that of Mario Dashing.

Thudley: Allows you to do a ground pound using the grab button that deals up to 10% damage, and recovery is less than a second.

Thoreau: Gives you the ability to reach out and pull someone into your reach, again, using the grab button. Grab length is boosted to about a quarter the width of Luigi's Mansion. You can also get items this way.

Barry: When you use your shield, he reflects any projectiles and deals up to 14% damage (each hit deals 3-4 damage). The barrier is deployed for about 1.5 seconds.

Dashell: Auto-engages when he's summoned. Boosts your run and attack speed to 2.5x faster than normal.

Dottie: Auto-engages. She shrinks you, but you can walk on water, and your knockback is not affected at all. Plus, you deal blows just as powerful as you'd be normally. The trade-off is that you're so small, you can't use any hand-held items (you can get badges and status altering items, though). You also become a very hard target to hit.

Slim: When you're attacked, there's a 50% chance that he'll "straighten you out," and the opponent's attack will miss.

Boomer: What else? Gives you infinite kaboom power. Press grab to set him down on the ground. Only your opponents will be damaged (10-15%), so make yourself ground zero if need be. He detonates after 4 seconds of being placed, or by pressing the grab button a second time. Has a 3 second cooldown (ready to fire if you let him count down). Ssss-BOOM!

Piccolo: She surrounds you with a sonic barrier like Barbara, except she moves with you. The barrier's only half as big, though.

Tippi: ??? No clue here.

All pixls last 20 seconds, or in Fleep's case, until used.

*Scribbles on a piece of paper and shows it to Warlord-Mike* For Tippi, in paper mario she can reveal hidden items and doors correct. She would "reveal a character" which means they lose bonuses such as Franklin Badge, Metal Box, Etc.
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario