digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

REVIEW: Mario Kart Arcade GP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:13 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, so I went to a big place in Somerville, MA, called the Good Time Emporium, and decided to play Mario Kart Arcade GP (after eating a slice of P-Roni, some fries, and a Pepsi). Along with some of the Mario Kart Regulars (Don't worry, Daisy isn't in it), you get three Namco Representatives - Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and the Red Ghost, Clyde. I decided to use the Left one, first. The Item Button didn't respond, so I moved over to the right side one. Instead of the traditional Koopa Shells, Banana Peels, Bob-Ombs, and Blue Shells, you get three different items that cause certain effects on your Kart, while you drive four to five laps, collecting coins. Of course, in order to advance to the next race in the cup of your choice, you have to fork over 4 tokens. That's basically $1 per racetrack! Of course, the SECOND Mario Kart Arcade GP has Minimotchi, from the Tamagotchi series. Personally, I think we would've gotten better with Agumon. If you can find a place that carries MK: Arcade GP 1 OR 2, I recommend trying it out.

lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

It's pretty fun. Bowser's Castle is epic.
Shrowser's Shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

I went to some arcade on the Las Vegas Strip about a month ago, and they had this game. The first thing I noticed was the fact that the game takes your picture and it uses it as your "Avatar" while driving. (Along with part of the character you are using. Like it puts mario's hat on your head.) I thought the game was pretty fun, but I didn't understand why a Pie Dish was an item...

Also, what's wrong with Daisy? (Besides the whole "Spaz" thing)
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

Also, what's wrong with Daisy? (Besides the whole "Spaz" thing) [/color] [/quote]HI I'M DAISY HI I'M DAISY HI I'M DAISY
The King's Chamber    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

I love the fact that you can use your picture for an avatar. I played this a few times at various places.
Cyber Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 pm   Reply with quote

King Harkinian wrote:
Also, what's wrong with Daisy? (Besides the whole "Spaz" thing)
Spaz Mistress Daisy wrote:
HI I'M DAISY HI I'M DAISY HI I'M DAISY
Or this

Spaz Mistress Daisy wrote:
YEEHAW! HI I'M DAISY!
The BroBot Market    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews