The Underchomp!
Bonechill
Count Bleck
Super Dimentio!
Fracktail
Shadoo
(Bonus) Francis

6 Likes

I think you’ll find that most of us here would say Francis, so you might want to exclude him. Aside from Francis, Fracktail has clever dialogue, Mr. L + Brobot has funny humor, and Bonechill has good character design. Overall though, after Francis, my favorite boss is Shadoo (not on your list along with Wracktail).

2 Likes

Oh, sorry about that. Have a great day (I’ll try and change it a bit)

1 Like

Hello Mallow, I’m Tree.
Dimentio and Mimi
Tied

gameplay wise:
final boss bleck and dimentio
fracktail

for the funny/vibes
mr l!!
bowser
dimentio

but also its been awhile since ive played!! been meaning to replay the game but idk when i’ll get to it

Fracktail is my favourite I think, really cool fight
Dimentio, Mr. L/Brobot, Shadoo, and Francis are fun gameplay-wise
And I like Super Dimentio just for the spectacle

Count Bleck

Bottom Text

Every Dimentio fight. It’s a claustrophic cluster of chaos, as rousing as raucous rabbits dueling bouncing bears, in a box.~

1 Like

The Underchomp, because I found the other bosses a bit too weak, and that I like turn-based combat in general

(Bonus: I “like” Bonechill the most for being such a colossal pushover despite his imposing rhectoric, literally promised mountain and delivered molehill)

1 Like

Istg I beat Bonechill in like 5 seconds, literally, I kid you not, I have footage of it. He’s stupidly easy if you use Luigi and any POWx2 item

1 Like

The real toughest boss is those damn Mega Myths in Chapter 8-4. They have the same HP as Super Dimentio but there’s like 5 of them!! Big XP boost if you kill em all though.

1 Like

Yeah, destroying Bonechill in 5 seconds with a decent Luigi and reasonable attack power is completely understandable; I think I killed it with one super jump or so

In general I’d say Super Paper Mario’s bosses are all too easy for my liking

It’s just not fair to B. Chilly, you can super jump with Luigi, wedge yourself in the little space between his head and the ceiling, and pinball off of his head, achieving a light speed win.

The flower monarch from Chapter 5 is more of what I’d call a balanced boss. I loved that one because it actually required some platforming.

1 Like

Mimi
Most fun boss.
Dimentio
Most fun character.

1 Like

You can kill them easily using Bowers or hammer.

The problem though is in 8-4, you only have Mario left to play as, otherwise Bowser’s fire would make it easy

1 Like

Yea, I always just avoid them.
Unless I’m close to a level up and need the hp.