Hobbyposting™

give me ALL of your hobbies. All of them /j

i like to crochet silly hats! and i play story games. recently ive gotten very interested in the drums and i made a very shitty (some knitting needles i got from an anime convention, aluminum containers, my laundry basket, and the pasta strainer all on the floor) drum set which i might actually use someday for crime music

2 Likes

i like to draw cute boys and make maps and play jrpgs

2 Likes

I do competitive robotics and rowing and love them both. I also love skiing, biking, kayaking, playing tennis, and playing video games.

2 Likes

shit uh
i like mario i think
goddammit uh
hold on
uh

shh

yeah honestly i don’t really do all that much stuff other than video games and dumb drawings

2 Likes

I like audiobooks a lot, I am currently listening to the Harry Potter series for the first time

1 Like

woah cool hobbies
shadoo goes outside!!

1 Like

I am a YouTuber, so I like making videos. I enjoy visiting theme parks, playing video games, playing keyboard, occasional drawing, and watching movies and tv shows. Additionally, I’m a somewhat credible songwriter and an aspiring author, having written a few books.

Currently falling head-first down the yellow rabbit hole of Five Nights At Freddy’s.

2 Likes

a lot of video games (collecting as much as playing) (tho i love to lend them out), crocheting, playing piano poorly, wasting time online, baking bread, drawing, writing, that’s all i can think of i think

4 Likes

OOOOOO FELLOW CROCHETER AND DRAWER

1 Like

I play piano poorly too!! : D

3 Likes

Make that three of us! :awesome:

3 Likes

Uhhhhjh
-Enjoyer of Video Games and Music
-Aspiring game dev
-Music composer (and lyricist, sorta?)
-Drawing
-Writing
-Shitposting
-making YouTube videos (mostly consists of shitposting at the moment)
-Building things out of paper and/or cardboard sometimes
-Just, like, making stuff in general
-Skiing
-Putting Googly eyes on anything and everything
-Taking photos of landscapes and stuff

3 Likes

guys help i made this pillowcase as a gift but its too cool and i wanna keep it LOL

4 Likes
nothing funny in here don't look

nice filename

1 Like

Sweet pillowcase! GJ!

1 Like