Time for TTYD 2024

since my wii is back up and running, i think it’s time for this year’s TTYD playthrough

probably not gonna do anything particularly special for it, but might as well feed the fresh new site some more posts

4 Likes

Schweet! Looks like fun! I’m holding off until the remake comes out.

1 Like

Same, I was going to load it on my Wii U (still have my original sealed GC copy, never played it). But then the remake was announced and I lost motivation.

2 Likes

Same here, waiting for that remake, it looks awesome

1 Like

I could not imagine my surprise when i found out that the real Francis keeps sealed games :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Already pre-ordered the remake :muscle:

2 Likes

I’ve never played Paper Mario TTYD so this remake existing makes me so happy because I’ll finally play this gem of a game

1 Like

Just realized its the same for me! Theres probably gonna be a ton of stuff that im surprised by as i havent even seen a playthrough in like, 9 years.

1 Like

i’m like the only person here who has played a legit physical copy of TTYD

(except for mr l i think)

Me too!

1 Like

shoot you even have an official box you’re even better than me
(i only have a blank dvd case)

Same here, I’m really excited to finally play it!

Cost me £120 but I regret nothing. TTYD is fantastic. Got the official box and the manual with it

I remember wanting to buy it on the Wii U when i was a kid but deciding not to, because Madame Flurry was on the title screen and I thought my parents would think I was weird/the game was weird and wouldn’t let me buy it

Lmfao

:thinking:

2 Likes

:thinking:

I swear it was on virtual console, right??

Sadly it was not ;(
GameCube games were not available on virtual console

Huh???!! I guess im following good ol Sexx Tricker on the path to becoming “high delusionall”

The only way to play GameCube games on Wii U is to have a modded Wii U and run Nintendont in Wii mode