digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Digibutter temple archives

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

*rain pours outside as this plays http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/127699 *

In the beggining...There was Digibutter, the peaceful land all about bieng in character.It's leader francis,The power of the great admin dwelling in him, led the land to prosperity, and the people were filled with joy. Peace was not eternal though, as The great lord bowser was attracted to this power. A doppleganger of him appeared, and the flames of war ravaged the land. Francis then created a haven, safe from that war, the land of RP Soon, a kind and slightly insane soul, Mr. I, battled a living question block with magical properties in that land and beat him after a long war, then accepted Me and an incarnate of a book named DP as his assistants. We were at peace, ruling our kingdom...but I was not. I told people how I got into this mess of a place, and why I looked like I did at thre time..Later, In a dark temple, I found out I was really the Incarnate of shadowlink. After that, I met many people, but while I was absent from Mr. I, a mysterious figure named thgil appeared. It was soon revealed that a gloomba wizard named dunkel was behind thgil's appearance. He killed Mr. I, and Turned DP into a mindless beast wich had to be slain by the others that were left. By the time I came to, It was over. I continued my adventures , until a group of people called elitists came. They made almost every sentance sound like a storybook, and assimilated many, those who escaped fled to RP off topic, as almost every single area had become a elitest world that was sealed off to everyone..As I stand here, in these ruined archives, I hope to rewrite the land of RP's future, and make it the wonderful interdimensional land it once was..But I need help.as this is the only safe haven from elitests right now.

Last edited by top minion tails on Sun May 04, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Megatropolis    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:45 am   Reply with quote

[[bump]]
Megatropolis    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:06 pm   Reply with quote

LINK: /The_Fall_of_RP

I remember when this land was filled with people, ruled by the powerful Francis and protected by his chosen few, the moderators. It was a beautiful world, where good did battle with evil and entire lands formed from the depths of the inhabitents' minds. It was a world of paradise.

Alas, it was not to last.

I had been drawn away from this world and the others surrounding it for several months. When I returned, not just the world of RP had been transformed.

RP had been left as a barren wasteland, once thriving lands turned to dust in an event I have named The Fall. Many of the other worlds surrounding RP had also crumbled, while others have fallen to savage beasts who respond to nobody but themselves.

I consider myself lucky to have escaped such a catastrophic event, but I still wonder what had happened to cause it. What I do know, however, is that we cannot simply hide from this destruction. We must rebuild the destroyed worlds! We must retake the worlds that have been taken from us! We must make this world a paradise once more!
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 am   Reply with quote

"Elitists" or simply a type of grammar? A type of format?
The Black Citadel    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play