digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Pokemon
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play

Which city should we all be brought to?
Pewter City
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cerulean City
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Vermilion City
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Lavender Town
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Celadon City
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saffron City
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Fuchsia City
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

S.S. Aqua had just left the harbor, and Raphael, Heather, Lilly and Darien were standing on the dock with backpacks. It had been a long ride, and they were all eager to find somewhere to sleep.

"The Pokemon Centers work like hostels, right? You can sleep on the cots and stuff, and do they have showers?" Lilly asked, full of anxiousness.
"You're a trainer, right? Shouldn't you know?" Heather questioned bitterly.
Lilly shrugged dismally. "I fought battles locally, and healed my Pokemon at home."
"Traveling with you is going to be fun, I'm sure."

Raphael chimed in. "Heather, be nice. Let's go to the Pokemon center and sleep."
"Yeah," Darien sighed.

The group walked over to the Pokemon center, tired and drained.

Last edited by Legendary Mashine on Wed May 21, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

((I can has the joining? You pick who you want to join. Tsuki, with her Creselia (a likely no. xD;), Inochi with her Frosslass, or Azami with her Spiritomb. Or Akahana with her Bonsly, if you want...))
Junk shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

((Nice start.^_^ I'll put myself in soon. Just one question though,which town are you in?))
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

(I thought I said it was Vermilion. *phails*)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
((I can has the joining? You pick who you want to join. Tsuki, with her Creselia (a likely no. xD;), Inochi with her Frosslass, or Azami with her Spiritomb. Or Akahana with her Bonsly, if you want...))
Junk shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

(look in signup thread not this one.)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

"Finnally,Im here."

After a long day of traveling,Zero had finnally made it to Pewter City,where he would face the gym leader Brock. So far,he had his Bulbasaur,Mankey and a Caterpie. He had pretty good odds against Brock.

"Man it's late. The gym is probley closed by now."Zero said to himself.

With a small grunt,he headed into the Pokemon Center to rest for the battle against Brock tomorrow.

((I know it's not much,but it's only the beginning. Future posts will be better and longer.))
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Paper Luigi
Waddle Dee

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

Steve and his family had always lived in Vermilion city. But, when his mom died, they had to move into a small shack just on the outside of the city once Steve's dad started struggling with money. The shack was cold, drafty, and the cieling leaks. There's only a living room and a bathroom. It was all they could afford.

Steve's dad always thought Steve was a loser, a wimp. He always told Steve that he'd never be able to do anything. He's always screwing up. Like now. Steve forgot to lock the door last night. Someone had broken into their house.

Steve stood, shocked, looking at the door. It was wide open. "Oh no...", he mumbled. The savings bin was empty. There was only about 100$ in it, but that was a lot for them. What would he do? His dad was still in bed. "This is all my fault...", he said. His dad would be so angry. He felt like such a loser. Without thinking even for a brief second, he charged out the door. What am I going to DO...?, he thought as he ran. Dad will never forgive me.

((I kinda ended earlier than I wanted to, but I gotta go to bed.))
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:33 pm   Reply with quote

DarkBlueAce had just gotten his first pokemon from the Kanto region. In search of the first gym leader, he started making his way to pewter town. On the way there...

"Agh! This grass is so thick! I'll have to remember to bring a machette next time I go traveling."

Some rustling could be heard nearby. DarkBlueAce remembered hearing something about wild pokemon hiding in the grass. He readied his pokeball. Anxious to find out how good a pokemon his Charmander was. A Pidgey flew out of the bushes and toward him. He threw his pokeball at it, knocking it back as Charmander came out.

"Charmander! Use tackle!"

Charmander ran at the stunned Pidgey and tackled it.

"Pin it to the floor Charmander!"

With the Pidgey weakened and helpless he threw an empty pokeball at it and the Pidgey was sucked in. He waited impatiently to see if he was going to have another pokemon added to his group...
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:18 am   Reply with quote

(You don't necessarily have to start at Pewter. And also, who's going to be Lt. Surge and who's going to be Brock?)

The next morning, the group woke up from their sleeping area; Lilly on one cot, Darien and Heather sharing another, and Raphael emerging from his cocoon-like sleeping bag he had set up on the floor between the cots.

"So what did you guys plan on doing today?" Darien asked, groggily.
"Well, weren't you and I going to challenge Lt. Surge as a team of two, with three Pokemon each?" Heather asked.
"Can you do that?" mumbled Rapi, trying to get his Meditite, who escaped from his Pokeball frequently, to stop sitting on top of his sleeping bag, so he could sit up.
"Well, I think so," Lilly announced decisively, "There's a Gym Leader... or shall I say Gym Leaders... that function as a team near where I live. If they can do that, then I'm sure you guys can challenge Gym Leaders as a pair."
"So should we do that after we get all our stuff straightened out and have breakfast?" Darien asked.
"Sure," Lilly sighed.
"Ooh! What better way to explore a new town than to go out for breakfast!" Raphael said perkily, finally having gotten his Meditite to sit on the edge of Lilly's cot instead of on him.
Sharing Raphael's thoughts, Meditite only ate one berry a day, but he did wonder if there were new sorts of berries that grew only here where it was warmer; he had been raised in Viridian City, where there were only small patches of Cheri, Oran and Chesto berries growing in pots and window boxes along the porches of urban homes.

The group spent some time tidying up and locking away their belongings around the two cots they had paid to use, then they headed out to look for a place to eat.
"Let's see," Darien pondered to Heather, "Lt. Surge is electric type, so we should pick which three Pokemon to use around that... I already know you'll use Jigglypuff, Machop, and Vulpix... so... I think I'll use Sneasel, Ralts, and Eevee."
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

( I know we don't,but I thought I would go in order anyway.)

It was quiet. The sun slowly rising untill it shined into the Pokemon Center. It was the morning.
Now,Zero has had some weird dreams before,but last night was by far,the weirdist. He was in a cave.....and it was dark.

"Jez,where is the light switch"He had said in his dream. He suddenly saw a small bit of light,but as he got farther,the light kept moving away. He ran and ran untill he couldn't run anymore. And then,he saw that his legs were being swallowed into the shadows,slowing rising up. He screamed and kicked,but couldn't escape. He fell to the ground,his whole body being swallowed. It was up to his neck. Then,right before the shadows covered his head,a dark figure stood before him,with eyes as red as blood. As he was finnally covered he geard the dark figure laugh and then he suddenly woke up.

"AH!"He screamed. He looked around. He was in the Pokemon Center,and it was day now. "That was....weird"

He quickly left the pokemon Center to get out in the daylight. It was very sunny and warn. A perfect day for a gym battle,he thought. But he still coudn't get the dream out of his head. He was just to subborn to not find out what it meant. "Maybe a some training will help me forget"

He ran a little out of town into the forest where he spotted a Metapod.

"Perfect."He said."Go,Caterpie!"

(Weird,right? Well that's it for me....for now.)
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

(Our characters really need to come in contact with one another. ... who'll be Lt. Surge?)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
(Our characters really need to come in contact with one another. ... who'll be Lt. Surge?)
((I could be surge, if you're alright with Mary. Check your sign up thing for her info))
Lapin Angelique    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

(That's all fine and dandy to me. :D

I'll make a post when I'm not too lazy. ;>>)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:

(Well,DarkBlueAce is headed to Pewter so we may meet up soon...)
Siarnaq's Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play