digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A strangely thought-out RP that no one here will join. xD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Plot:
Passing through the city's red light district, it is likely that you will see a small group of prostitutes in an alleyway, youthful, attractive, and flirtatious. Leaning against the brick walls on either side, the sexy young women make eyes at all the men who pass by.
However, life for them is not nearly as glamorous as they themselves are. They do not have any other home besides that alleyway, and do not have any money simply because they were born poor. It isn't uncommon for haughty, drunken men to *crag* them, or people of any sort to spit upon them as they pass. Easy as it is for them to pose seductively as prospective customers pass, they are world-weary and dejected, and it is a wonder they put so much effort into surviving when they realize they honestly don't have anything else to live for.
One day, when they return from going out and purchasing a meager amount of food for them to survive on, they find an abandoned baby sitting in a ratty blanket in their alleyway... and Heather, the least motherly and most hostile out of all of them, insists upon keeping it to raise.
... how could they possibly care for this baby?

Needed:
- 2 prostitutes, not counting mine
- 3-5 "customers"
- one baby
- any other passers-by who might be involved in the story
You can have multiple parts, in fact it would be great if you took either a prostitute or the baby and then also took a customer. You don't have to sign up your passers-by, just stick 'em in there as they're necessary.

---

Name - Heather
Age - somewhere in her early twenties
Sex - female

Personality - Very hostile, working in this type of situation has made her angry at all humanity in general. She is very stoic, and isolates herself from others whenever she can. Any time she meets or even passes someone, she glares at them instantly, as if to say, "Don't mess with me." If a man tries to pull anything on her, she will hurt them, and she lets everyone know that right from the start. Strangely, she seems to genuinely enjoy making tiny cheap scraps of fabric into little revealing outfits and flirting with any men who pass by. Also strangely, she seems really determined to care for this baby.
Wish - She would love to have a large selection of tiny, flirty outfits, makeup, jewelry, high-heeled shoes, and most of all, hair ribbons, but she's aware that'll never happen. She never really seems to talk about it much, but she seems like she has some kind of deep emotional desire too; wanting to keep the baby was really the first time anyone has ever seen her be genuinely sensitive.

{For prostitutes, put "wish" last. Like, they know they'll never do/have anything, but if they could do/have something, what would they choose? For a customer, just put likes and dislikes instead of "wish," and the baby really doesn't need anything like that yet because... well, it's a baby. I don't know if it's a boy or girl either, whoever roleplays it can choose.}
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

0.o Oh,wow........this is.....differen't?
Siarnaq's Hideout    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

O_O

Interesting...
bobzearth42's Shop    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

I'll RP as the baby. Zomg plot twist it can talk. Naw jk.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

i thought it would be cute to explore heather's sensitive side. :<

.. she does have one. honest.

THINK OF TEH BABY.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Btw, what would Ibe doing as the baby? Just waiting to grow up?
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

well, no one else is going to join this. xD so screw it.

But this baby is hungry! >_<! *looks for something to feed the baby with* ... *has no money* ._.;;;
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

I'd join, but I always end up forgetting about RPs I'm in. D:

Fantastic concept, though.
Buzzy Mart    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
well, no one else is going to join this. xD so screw it.

But this baby is hungry! >_<! *looks for something to feed the baby with* ... *has no money* ._.;;;

*zomg baby nearly starves to death*
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
HA HA HA!
brawl on
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:47 am   Reply with quote

uhhhh. thats kinda perverted. Cool i'm gonna be a bad guy! (why? don't ask.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play