digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Attack of the demons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Trying to open a shop
The Italien M

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

The contry of Soi Hun was a peaceful place for many years. Until, it was invaded by a large number of demons.(that's where the name comes from). The demons have slaughtered many a villige, and those that remain are gathering as many armed forces as they can. Can they defend them selfs?
Story is set in feudal Japan.

Need humans as well as demons.

*Note: Good demons are allowed, but dont expect the villagers to be very nice to you*

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

I'll join for this is the perfect chance to use the demon kind of Vaati.

Also do you allow half demons?
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Trying to open a shop
The Italien M

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

sure. Hanyous are allowed

Bananatank
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Dietrich von Rominseter (a.k.a. Teufel Rominseter)
Appearance: A 23 year old man with wiry build. He's around 6 feet tall and has extremely dark brown hair (black in appearance). He always wears loose clothing to conceal weapons. (Don't worry I won't godmode and make him carry a megalaser around.)
Personality: Can be summed up in a few words. A quiet loner
Backstory: Dietrich was born in Germany but after becoming wanted for theft and murder of a minor government official he stowed away on a trade boat which ended up in Soi Hun.
Sovietkip shop    
Trying to open a shop
The Italien M

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

Yay, more people joined. Time to show my character:

Name: John Sleeson AKA; Crazy Redd

Appearence: A 35 year old human male, thin, wears a long-sleaved red shirt and thick, matching red pants.

Occupation: Claims to be a merchant, but, if you can even call him a merchant, he's the world's sleeziest merchant alive; he sells terrrible merchandise at high prices.

Attitude: A generaly kind person. When selling something, he wont take no for an answer. Knowen to pop in out of nowhere to sell his "high quality" goods.

(no history)

Bananatank
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

(I shall begin)

4 months of hiding and finally Dietrich was free. He had hid upon the trading ship for a long 4 months during which he stole food at night and slept in his hiding spot during the day. Dietrich managed to get out of the boat amongst the chaos of sailors moving large bulk parcels of spices. He realized this was his first breath of fresh air without the smell of salt for a long time. He didn't know where he was, but it wasn't Germany. Dietrichs loose fitting black slacks swayed with him as he stepped. He felt the cold of his metal chestplate underneath his shirt. Although the knives in his sleeves didn't touch his skin. He decided he would look for a job. Hell, if he was lucky enough he could become a hitman again. He saw a mirror and looked at himself. Unkempt neck long black hair with stubble growing on his chin. His suit was dirty too. He looked like a beggar. Reaching into his pocket Dietrich found 287 yen he stole from sailors. He saw a merchant in red clothing. Maybe this man could sell him a razor. Even better if he sold food.
Sovietkip shop    
Trying to open a shop
The Italien M

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

John noticed a man coming off the dock. "Another sucker", he thought" He ran towards the man as fast as he could, and stoped right next to him. "Hey man!" he said "You look like you know a good deal when you see one! Name's John, but you can call me Crazy Redd. You know why? MY DEALS ARE SO GOOD, THEY'RE CRAZY!" He yelled as loud as he could. "Look at this sword" he said, pulling a large iron sword out of a bag on his back. "Look at this thing! Top of the line! Yours now for only
12, 876 yen!"

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Vaati (Demonic Mage)
Appearance: Most of the time he seems human till he becomes demonic.
Personality: He is easily angered sometimes but he is nice once you get to know him.
Backstory: Cursed with having a demonic side he decided to go on a quest in hopes that he could both contain and control his demonic side.

Hope that works and for when Vaati is showing his demonic side look at the avatar.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bananatank
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

Dietrich observed the man and his sword. He then looked at the 280 yen in his pocket. "I'm sorry sir but I'm only looking for a razorblade.", Dietrich said as he walked away. He then bumped into a man walking through the market. He carefully took the man's money from his pocket as he apologized. "Now that I think about it that sword was a pretty good weapon." Dietrich thought as he reapproached the man named Crazy Redd.
Sovietkip shop    
Trying to open a shop
The Italien M

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Redd noticed the man reaproching him. "Hey, you decided not to pas up my sweet deal?" He called out to the man. Since you left, the price has tragecly went up, 13, 567 yen"!

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati had arrived from a far away place.

"I wonder if I might be able to find an inn here." Vaati thought as he began searching for an inn.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bananatank
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:30 pm   Reply with quote

Dietrich counted the money as he handed it to Crazy Redd. He had plenty left. He could always get some more later.
Sovietkip shop    
Trying to open a shop
The Italien M

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

"Pleasre doin buisness with ya!" said Jack, in an almost mocking tone. After receaving the money, Redd walked a sutible distance away and then, ran like hell. "hehehehe" he though. "Sucker"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play