digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SBCG4AP Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner Preview!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Check out this official video from TellTale Games, Episode 1 of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People: Homestar RUINER!!

The Plot (Partially Spoiled, because I have deciphered how Homestar gets ruined before Pennington could put his sleuthing skills to the test): Today is the day that Strong Bad finally gives Homestar his long overdue pummeling, when he realizes that it is also the day of the FreeCountry, USA Tri-Annual Race to the End of the Race, and Homestar Runner has been training his twees off for weeks. After going to the locker room to get his game face back, Strong Bad obviously decides to ruin Homestar, by taking his trademark shirt, thus triggering Homestar to be naked in front of Coach Z, thereby slapping the accusation of Public Nudity unto Homestar Runner, And it's up to Strong Bad to clear Homestar Runner's good name, and get him out of his house, and that's gonna take four more episodes to do!

bottles98

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:04 am   Reply with quote

Hahaha. "I been trainin' my twees off!" This is going to be great.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-338 - This just in: There is a Contest from TellTale Games, where you can win a free copy of SBCG4AP - Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner!

Quote:

Hey Wii owners, listen up! Since Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People will be coming out on WiiWare as well as PC, we thought the time was right for a little make-a-Mii contest. Just pick your favorite Homestarrunner.com character, fire up your Wii, and do your best (or worst) to make a Mii that looks like that character. You can pick from any of the main characters (HR Wiki has a nice list here). Three lucky winners will get a copy of the first SBCG4AP episode, Homestar Ruiner, when it launches on WiiWare. Woo!

To enter: Send a picture of your Mii to contest@telltalegames.com. Put "Strong Bad Mii contest" in the subject line and keep your attachment under 1MB, please. In your email, include the character your Mii is of (just in case we can't tell...) and your Wii friend code so we can get you your prize if you win. One entry per person, so send in your best Mii!

The contest closes Sunday, June 14 at 11:59 pm Pacific time and we'll post the winning Miis on the blog the following week.

(Not sure how to make a Mii? Nintendo's site has the answers.)

When I heard about this, I instantly sent a photo of my Coach Z Mii, along with my Wii Friend Code.

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

OMG! OLD, but seriously awesome.
The King's Chamber    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

The Little Shop of Hario    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEN43AA2NpE&eurl=http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=91982

I believe Francis or Strong Bad may have already posted it on the site, in an earlier SBCG4AP Topic.

Your Tandy A Splode.
PaperLuigi4Ever

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

This game will be pure WIN.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:50 am   Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it's being delayed until July. Don't worry, there's a good reason for it, and that is so that it will become the most awesome game there is.

kwobsunit24
Weegee
Werewolf

HP: 65 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

I can't wait.
Weegee's shop of useful junk    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews