digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Origin of The Chaos Heart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

The way I designed it, Chaos always existed. Chaos was basically what you might call, "God". Chaos was all that ever existed. However... Chaos become bored, and decided to create one day, to relieve itself of boredom, and have a few "toys" to tinker with. However, Chaos made one mistae. In order to have TRUE fun, your toys should have a pinch of free will. Otherwise, it's almost pointless to manipulate someone. It turns out that these "puppets" didn't like being what they were.

The most powerful beings combined their powers to create the being only known as "The Hero". By some means, The Hero was able to destroy Chaos's body, and banish The Chaos Heart. However, not before he was killed by TCH’s curse. The people of the worlds lived in peace, with their only threat destroyed. Or so they thought.

It turns out; The Hero was so powerful that, when he died, his essence was spread out across all worlds. Including Chaos's curse. Sin, corruption, and above all, death. However, not all beings were affected by the full force of the curse. The ancients were only affected by the death aspect, as are we all (with the exception of myself) When The Hero died, ALL of his essence was spread out, including the pure good. The ancients gathered all the good essence of The Hero, and bound it in the form of the purity heart.

They hoped it would be enough to defeat Chaos if it ever returned. But unfortunately, they were wrong. The Chaos Heart was banished, but the game was not over. While in banishment, TCH still had connections to the universe. After all, it created it. So over the course of several years, TCH wrote the Dark Prognosticus. After which it sent it to the nearest dimension, which just so happened to be the Dark Tribe.

Now, the Dark Tribe, like the ancients, were only affected by the death aspect of the curse. After a few years, a member of the Dark Tribe found the book. Not knowing what is was, he picked it up, and was instantly taken over by TCH's power. He tried to fulfill the prophecy of TCH. However, to The Chaos Heart's dismay, both the other members of the tribe and the ancients became aware of the ritual being preformed. The Chaos Heart was brought back only for a moment. However, it was weak, and was easily banished once more. But not before it attempted to take The Purity Heart for its own.

Though The Purity Heart was indeed made of the force that had previously defeated Chaos, It was useless without the power of love, which the world had not truly discovered yet. At this point, it was still whole. The Ancients feared for there safety now. To prevent TCH from ever getting its hands on The Purity Heart, they split it up into 8 pieces. You may know them as The Pure Hearts.

The Ancients spread them out across the cosmos, so that even if someone got their hands of the evil book of prophecies, it would more difficult for them to collect them, if this was indeed The Chaos Heart's wish. The Ancients also wrote The Light Prognosticus, in the hopes that, if The Chaos Heart was ever resumoned, it could be defeated. As for the Dark Prognosticus, the Dark Tribe now knew its dangers. The Dark Tribe used its magic to seal the "evil" book away in their rulers castle. And thus we come to the tragic tale of Super Paper Mario.

After many generations, a boy named Blumiere was born. Blumiere was of the royal family in the Dark Tribe, and thus, was taught all about the events dealing with The Chaos Heart. Blumiere was an odd child. Rather than loving magic, he had a love for life. But most of all, people. For many years, the Dark Tribe had been at odds with the humans. Unlike the Dark Tribe, the humans had been affected fully by TCH's curse.

But Blumiere didn't understand why, just because of a curse, people should disown one another. The forces of The Chaos Heart (A.K.A. Damien) saw this, and decided to exploit his weakness. A simple push was all it took. Blumiere cascaded down the cliff side, and if not for the quick thinking of the FTCH, he would have died. It was at this time, that "a voice in Timpani's head" told her to go to the cliff. Timpani too was an odd child. She also wondered abut the things Blumiere did. She was the prime cut rib in terms of a soul mate.

Upon spying Blumiere, she was instantly filled with compassion for Blumiere, regardless of what he was, or where he came from. And the two fell in love. Exactly as the FTCH had planned it. Now only one part of the plan needed completion. the FTCH needed to separate the two lovers. The FTCH convinced the magical jester Dimentio to side with The Chaos Heart. In turn, Dimentio informed the king of the two's secret love. The king gave Dimentio the order to separate the two...permanently.

When Blumiere discovered what had happened, he refused to believe it was Dimentio who rated him out. Up until this point, the family's court jester had been like another father for Blumiere. Blumiere, stripped of the only thing in the world he truly cared about, went insane. Blumiere stole the ancient forbidden book, and was instantly filled with the will of TCH. He killed his entire clan, and then left to fulfill TCH's wishes. However, as I have previously stated, Blumiere was odd. Due to his love, Blumiere was able to resist TCH, to a certain extent.

Rather than immidiatly summoning The Choas Heart, Blumiere spent the next 15 years searching for Timpani, who by now, had been discovered by Merlon, and was a pixl. After finding nothing but rotten worlds, Blumiere finally sank into the will of TCH, and kidnapped Peach and Bowser, and married them together. The Chaos Heart. being weak, fled into Blumiere, giving him even more power, and causing him to lose himself further. From within Blumiere, The Chaos Heart began to take control of Blumiere.

The Chaos Heart had been weakened substantially when it lost its body. As such, all it could manifest was The Void, a slow, but effective move. And the story of SPM unfurled before your eyes. The Chaos Heart had gained a good portion of its power back. As such, it was able to consume The Pure Hearts before they were able to banish it again. Now free, and strong, The Chaos Heart decided to not destroy all worlds just yet. It needed them for one more purpose. The reanimation of its body.

With The Hero dead, The Pure Heart's destroyed, and the ancients and the Dark Trbe extinct, nothing would be able to stop it if it had its body back. (Plus, if it doesn't have a host to survive in, it will die. After all, it IS a heart.)

And now you know the story of the Chaos Heart.
Dimension C    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 pm   Reply with quote

So that means you're DP's dad? =P

Nice job.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:22 pm   Reply with quote

Great job... I like it.
The Domain of Secrets    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

'Tis winnish.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

That was quite a piece of writing. It meshes nicely with the SPM storyline, and is a great backstory to the game.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

He originally posted it in many pieces in the chatbox. I put it all together, in paragraphs, and tidied up some (not all) of the grammar errors for him. I then saved it to wordpad, copied, and pasted it into a personal message so that he could keep it should he need to explain his character's origin to another again.

A fine character and piece of writing, in my opinion. Well done.
The Black Citadel    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

Why thank you. I hope I have shed some light on my character now, evermore increasing the respect and understanding of The Chaos Heart/Chaos.

By the way...how long do you think it took me to come up with all this?
Dimension C    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

On the spot, as you went. One of those things that you come to by simply giving the matter thought.
The Black Citadel    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

I apologize for bumping such an old topic, but with the flow of new members who actually seem to be getting into RP ad RPOT, I would like to move this to RP. If a moderator could do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Dimension C    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations