digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Your future mario super sluggers team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi knows about the chemistry, and has a good idea. The roster is here. http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Super_Sluggers#Chemistry

Yoshi wants to do Yoshi, baby mario, baby wee gee, baby daisy, baby peach, baby dk, and the other colored yoshis.

Yoshi isn't sure how many people go on a team, but with a team like that, yoshi will have perfect chemistry between the babies who get along, and yoshi who saved their frikkin' lives. So what are you going to do? Are you going to keep some chemistry going, or just do some random combo. that you think is epic?
PSI and more    
Most annoying person ever
Anony1200
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Wario:Special-at-bat.Go against a human,and Wario is king.Not a bad batter to start with,anyway.
Waluigi:Pitcher.Best pitcher IN THE GAME on the first,probably still has that title in 2.
Luigi:While he has bad chemistry with most of the team,he's a nice hit-and-runner,and I'm pretty sure has Good with Wario.
Blooper:If he can kill me approx. 32,400 times in Super Mario Bros. 1,he MUST Be a good person.I also think for some reason he has Good chemistry with Waluigi.
Daisy:Good chemistry with Luigi.
Goomba(if he's still in):Another great Bat & runner,even if his stats say otherwise.Has the 2nd most Home Runs in on MSB.
King Boo:"Big" Outfielder
Koopa:Good relation with Goomba,"Meduim" outfielder.
Placeholder lightweight character for "mall" outfielder.TBD.
Anony1200's House of Cards    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming