digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A big apology/maybe a request
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

First of all, I'm sorry for being all rude last week. Mods I'm sorry for posting spam flame and other rule breaking crap. But no one really knows why I did it. I guess I should tell you guys.
Last week or so, I started my job right? I went there and had a good time. I met an old friend, who I started to like again. Then a few days later, I started to get a little depressed, love makes me depressed. So I did my best to stay away from her and not like anyone ever again. It worked, I don't like her anymore, but I like her as a friend now. Now during the times I was depressed, I released my anger here, at digibutter. Bad idea. Again, I'm sorry guys, I promise to god it won't happen again. I swear, because now nothing will happen again. I solved my problem, and I know a way to prevent myself from being sad again. So I won't be depressed ever again in my life (hopefully). I'm also gonna stay away from relationships, that tends to make me depressed all the time. I have a split personality, happy me who's sensitive. If I get insulted I tend to snap a little. And my little mean side, when I get angry, I get mean. And I regret it afterwords when I'm happy again. When my happy side gets insulted, I get hurt pretty badly, because I'm sensitive. When its extreme, I get mad so I start to flame people and such.
After I got over the girl I used to like, my life was getting cool again. Job was fun, kids I teach are really fun. They love me a lot, and I see them as my own children, see? I don't love them as a lover no...i really got over being perverted, seriously. I really love my kids, and yes I do play with them sometimes. They want me to play hide and seeks, I join them.
And when I get back home, I get what, flames and insults thrown at me just because I snapped last week because I WAS DEPRESSED? Seriously guys, I already explained why I was mean last week and I apoligized. I really did mean it and I really promised not to do it again. But no, some of you started being an ass and said "GO BACK TO HELL" or "YOU WERE MEAN, YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNED" and other mean stuff. I come back from a happy work day, and this happens? You have no idea how much it hurts me. If people didn't do that, I would've been epic SSG again because my problems were over last week. But no, its some people who hurts me on the inside, and I snap. Which is why I was still rude lately.
But no, I'm making this topic to have EVERYONE forgive me. Hopefully everyone will understand, and we can go back to the old days. I do have a life, and its work which I enjoy.
I want to have a happy IRL life, and I do have it now. I also want to have a happy online life, which is dying right now. So please, I ask you to understand my problems I had last week and forgive me. I'm really sorry for being rude. I promise I won't do it again. But thats only if I don't receive anymore flames in the future...

Well, you never know
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Baby Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

Apology accepted.
Actions
Shop of Stev-0    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

I'm really sorry for getting on your case before. It's ok.
Hell    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

Apology accepted.
The King's Chamber    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Thank you for the explanation, and I accept the apology.
Stuff Mart    
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

I accept your apology. But I was never mad at you. I was a little disappointed, but all is well now. Please, if something like this happens again, feel free to talk to me.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Fine...I accept your apology, but you still have to gain back my respect.
Some store that sells shit    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

Sloopy King Zant wrote:

I don't really intend to. See, if I try, I'm going to get sad again, and its really weird. Its best if I just say this and go back to being normal.

Tell me guys, what WAS the old SSG? Besides being perverted? I really regreted that.
Baby Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Peach wrote:
Sloopy King Zant wrote:

I don't really intend to. See, if I try, I'm going to get sad again, and its really weird. Its best if I just say this and go back to being normal.

Tell me guys, what WAS the old SSG? Besides being perverted? I really regreted that.

He was nice and cared about the site, he also didn't complain about everything. And you don't necessarly have to appeal to me to gain back my respect just act like you use to and that should really help alot.
Some store that sells shit    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

we are cool =>
Poison's Boutique    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

I was never really mad at you. You're still awsumsauce.
BTW, your font makes my eyes bleed crabs. D:
Shrowser's Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

Shrowser wrote:
I was never really mad at you. You're still awsumsauce.
BTW, your font makes my eyes bleed crabs. D:

Thanks ^~^;
And I hope this font is good.
Baby Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

I've never had any qualms with you. You're still that awesome guy I used to spend hours discussing Brawl information with. Sometimes we all get a little...off, it's alright. ^^
Temple of I    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
I've never had any qualms with you. You're still that awesome guy I used to spend hours discussing Brawl information with. Sometimes we all get a little...off, it's alright. ^^

omg we should totally discuss more brawl stoof such as jp tiers and stoof.
in seriousness, got MSN?
Baby Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 pm   Reply with quote

gah i'm starting to get a little angry again...god, jail me now
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger