digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Who wants to help dig up some bad memories?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:43 pm   Reply with quote

I just remembered the whole underage facade... sad times... It was when I was "proven" to be underaged, even though I'm turning 16 on Aug 11... The hurtful comments spewed across the two topics about me, people defending, insulting, and disrespecting me. A time when my anger and sadness escaped and further hurt my negotiating abilities. My so called "hotheadedness" was "proof" of my so called underage-ness. I remember reading it, tears forming in my eyes. Waiting to be unjustly banned for being framed. Tears rolled down my cheeks, a 14 year old.Someone wanted me gone for unknown reasons. Perhaps after my moderating rank? Perhaps just holding a grudge against me? Goomba racism?
Sometimes, though, I still wonder if I should have left after clearing my name. Someone obviously wanted me gone.

It was such a confusing time... For a while I actually felt 11... When I found the topic, it had already gone about 3 or four pages, furthering my "doom".

But if its one thing I remember well, its the hope and trust some people put in me. They were ready to shred what they heard from the fake proof and believe my personal word. The people who really stood out to me were Tessie, Gear, YagamiMirror and Francis.
And who's comment warms my heart to this very day?
Gear wrote:
I trust his words more than anyone else's in this situation.
That really helped me inside. If made me say "*crag* YES! Someone actually trusts the real me right now!"

Ah! Feels good to get that out after all this time. I want to thank most of Digibutter for trusting me and believing in me.

Also: If you have nothing nice or productive to say, get lost. If you think I should get rid of this topic, PM me.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 pm   Reply with quote

Goomba wrote:
I just remembered the whole underage facade... sad times... It was when I was "proven" to be underaged, even though I'm turning 16 on Aug 11... The hurtful comments spewed across the two topics about me, people defending, insulting, and disrespecting me. A time when my anger and sadness escaped and further hurt my negotiating abilities. My so called "hotheadedness" was "proof" of my so called underage-ness. I remember reading it, tears forming in my eyes. Waiting to be unjustly banned for being framed. Tears rolled down my cheeks, a 14 year old.Someone wanted me gone for unknown reasons. Perhaps after my moderating rank? Perhaps just holding a grudge against me? Goomba racism?
Sometimes, though, I still wonder if I should have left after clearing my name. Someone obviously wanted me gone.

It was such a confusing time... For a while I actually felt 11... When I found the topic, it had already gone about 3 or four pages, furthering my "doom".

But if its one thing I remember well, its the hope and trust some people put in me. They were ready to shred what they heard from the fake proof and believe my personal word. The people who really stood out to me were Tessie, Gear, YagamiMirror and Francis.
And who's comment warms my heart to this very day?
Gear wrote:
I trust his words more than anyone else's in this situation.
That really helped me inside. If made me say "*crag* YES! Someone actually trusts the real me right now!"

Ah! Feels good to get that out after all this time. I want to thank most of Digibutter for trusting me and believing in me.

Also: If you have nothing nice or productive to say, get lost. If you think I should get rid of this topic, PM me.

...Dude, I signed up on GameFAQs when I was 8 years old, and I never got banned to this day. You're PATHETIC!!!
Bowser'z!    
Goomba
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
...Dude, I signed up on GameFAQs when I was 8 years old, and I never got banned to this day. You're PATHETIC!!!
Ah! But no one accused you of being underage when you weren't. No one pretended to be you to ruin your name. If I was actually 11, I would have admitted it out in the open and left.
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:48 pm   Reply with quote

Goomba wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Ah! But no one accused you of being underage when you weren't. No one pretended to be you to ruin your name. If I was actually 11, I would have admitted it out in the open and left.

Actually, they accused me of being underaged when I was because of my "hotheaded" attitude. Fortunately, I kept telling them I was 13 when I was really just 8, and there was nothing they could do about it.
Bowser'z!    
Goomba
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:53 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Goomba wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:

Actually, they accused me of being underaged when I was because of my "hotheaded" attitude. Fortunately, I kept telling them I was 13 when I was really just 8, and there was nothing they could do about it.
Huh... sorry you had to go through that. I really didn't use the internet at 8. Though I would probably show my 8 year-old ness if I did go online...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger