digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Chocobo's Dungeon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Boomer (redundancy!)
Boomer
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:01 am   Reply with quote

...is one really cragging hard game, SSSS-BLAM!
I'm not kidding. Even though there's the cute little Chocobo and the sleepy-looking kid (Raffaello) on the front, it is rated E 10+. (also, I just found a "Sexy Collar." heh.)
I'm stuck on the Flame dungeon, which is the one with the first real boss. I've gotten up to the boss twice...and of course it killed me.
when you die, you lose all your gil and all items you don't have equipped. when you pick up an equip-able item (talons, saddles, collars), you won't know whether or not its cursed (or if it has a +1 or whatever suffix) until you equip it...and if it is cursed, you can't unequip it...which means you'll lose whatever the item was you'd previously been holding when you die.
one good thing is that you can escape a dungeon whenever you find the stairs.
for those who've played other Mystery Dungeon games: yeah, there are Monster Houses in this one, too. Phoenix Downs don't work like Reviver Seeds in PMD; you have to use it first, and then it only works for that floor.
so, really, don't pick up this game unless you're prepared for some extreme dungeon crawling. Shocked
Boomer's Explosive Shop    
jaled
supermsn

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 am   Reply with quote

I am thinking about getting that.
supermsn's CRAZY Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming