digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

FREE MICROSOFT POINTS! (ends august 25th)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/Default.aspx#

Every day, you can create a car and submit it. Create your car, (I added a bunch of shit on it and thats all). When you get to the submit form, theres tons of options on the side. Uncheck them all besides the Microsoft points. Before or after this, you'll have to register. Register, (put a bunch of fake info...) and use the email account you used with the gamertag.

Submit it, and there you go. 100 microsoft points free. You can do it once a day, until august 25th. Repeat until satsified.

EDIT: THIS JUST IN!

Bwgmon says:
it says you can also earn points by rating cars
Ornaments    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

HP: 74 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:50 pm   Reply with quote

PSN points?
Shadowlugia's Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

Damn Fourth Chaos Emerald wrote:
PSN points?
What the HELL did I say?
Ornaments    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 am   Reply with quote

The site makes my computer lag like hell, but 100 MS points a day is awesome. I'm buying Sonic 1+2 and Soul Calibur when I have enough.
asdf    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
The site makes my computer lag like hell, but 100 MS points a day is awesome. I'm buying Sonic 1+2 and Soul Calibur when I have enough.

As far as I can tell, it keeps track of how many points you earn at the top of the page, and I assume it'll generate a code with [x] points at the end of the contest.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews