digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

CV Judgement footage.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 am   Reply with quote

A few days old, but here it is:

I'd have to say that the trailers sounds like it's missing some sound effects, and the voice acting, thankfully, sounds about near the famous SOTN quality.

It's apparently something like mixing Budokai Tenkaichi with Castlevania, with monsters. I certainly hope the health is adjustable, the default amount seems way too low.

1:09 - Shit yeah! There's the Dracula's Castle(SOTN) theme!
Tamriellic Titles    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote

It's in a testing phase. The game will get better as it draws closer to the actual release date. Still, it looks good, though. Maybe we'll end up seeing other heroes of Castlevania as playables, like Hector, a Devil Forgemaster from Curse of Darkness, or Trevor Belmont, one of Simon's ancestors, and Hector's Friendly Rival, or for that matter, Julius Belmont and Soma Cruz from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow!

TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote

Monitor's in Flamey wrote:
It's in a testing phase. The game will get better as it draws closer to the actual release date. Still, it looks good, though. Maybe we'll end up seeing other heroes of Castlevania as playables, like Hector, a Devil Forgemaster from Curse of Darkness, or Trevor Belmont, one of Simon's ancestors, and Hector's Friendly Rival, or for that matter, Julius Belmont and Soma Cruz from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow!

If Soma Cruz is playable, I will drown in a puddle of my own semen.
asdf    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:

It's very doubtful they'll leave it as only 4 playable characters. Especially when several other characters have such good potential(like Jonathan, Charlotte, Soma, and Death)
Tamriellic Titles    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:04 am   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:

Please don't describe it like that. It's somewhat disturbing.Still, Castlevania: Judgment can do greatly with Fan Favorites, fighters with great potential, and others that have a unique charm. As for the music, they'll likely put in music from OTHER games, including Curse of Darkness for Hector, Dawn of Sorrow (or Aria of Sorrow) for Soma. And they have SOTN's Dracula's Castle Theme for Aluard.

Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:12 am   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:

As will I.
DISGUISE KIT    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming