digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Things you plan to make in LBP...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

This is the same topic like the other one that got locked, this was an awesome topic so I will continue you. And please no flaming about how a certain game sucks and crap. 'K?. Anyways, HERE IT IS:

Shrowser wrote:
Yeah, so after E3, this game has me Uber-Hyped, and I'm already thinking of things to create and shit.
Mah List:

Fort Francis- with stickers of Franis everywhere and a giant Tippi at the top.

Giant, Walking Francis- You put a giant Franis sticker on a regular circle shape, cut off the excess for the head. Make the body, arms and legs (with rotating wheels on them).

Fort Fran Party Van (lol)- A giant vehicle with 2 rotating wheels and stickers of Tippi and Franis on it.

Distant Planet- the game is really similar to the Pikmin style, so it could be well-done.

A mask with a pic of me on it- Put a cardboard box on your head, and put a sticker of your IRL head on the front.

Anything you've planned out?
Koop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 am   Reply with quote

Last thread caught a bad case of the AIDS, so let's try to keep this one clean. I'm just going to make some random levels until I get good. Apparently you can offer the blueprints for models as prizes for beating levels, so I'm also gonna try doing some levels to get some fancy shit.
asdf    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote

To begin I'll just go around and play other people's levels, then I don't really know just random crap. I like the physics so it'll be a ton of that.
Cyber Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming