digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Resident Evil 4 and 5 comparison video

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:44 pm   Reply with quote

So yeah, don't expect a whole new gameplay experience.
Co-op will be nice though, and much more detailed graphics.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/244701.html
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

I don't know how exactly you meant this, but I'm sick of people ragging on about this subject. Resident Evil 4 was the best game ever made IMO and many people/critics etc. believe that it is one of the best. Why mess with the thing that made it great. And to the people that do look down upon it for that, tell me, what should they do then? What would make the expirence new enough for you? Any game series/sequels are like this, they all stay around the same basic gameplay. I mean seriously, shut the *crag* up about it, this is how games are made, how franchises are made. RE4 had great gameplay, why mess with that? Why try to re-invent the thing that made RE4 one of the landmarks in gaming?

And again Francis that wasn't directed at you if you didn't mean it that way.
Cyber Shop    
Bananatank
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

that user had another video which was amazing

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/44357.html
Sovietkip shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming