digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Batllefield Heroes is delayed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

Battlefield Heroes has been delayed until the end of this year, and Tiberium has also been delayed into 2009-10.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169058

Activision has also stirred up rumors that the games Brutal Legend and Ghostbusters had been cancelled.

Source below wrote:
GameSpot is reporting that an Activision representative has confirmed that the only Vivendi titles that the new entity will be publishing are Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant, new Spyro the Dragon and Ice Age projects, Prototype, and one unannounced game.

For now, that means that the door has been slammed on any potential release for Brutal Legend, Wet, Ghostbusters, Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, World in Conflict: Soviet Assault, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, Zombie Wranglers and Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust until they can find a new publisher.

Now I'm confused, dropping Riddick, Wet, Ghostbusters, and BL for Crash Bandicoot? For Spyro? WTF is going through their heads.

Now I have also heard from other sources that Brutal Legend and Ghostbusters are fine, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169044
Cyber Shop    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

Figured they were gonna do that...
I mean, we've only got, what? Two more weeks until school starts again. D:
Shrowser's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews