digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

VC Newsflash! Ys: Books I,II to *NOT* hit VC this Monday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:22 am   Reply with quote

We interrupt your regularly scheduled insanity to bring you this bulletin:

http://vc-pce.com/usa/e/index.html - Hudson Entertainment, makers of such games as Bomberman, Bonk's Adventure, and Air Zonk, are proud to list Ys: Books I & II, on the Virtual Console, slated for release, on August 4th. What does this mean: It's TWO, TWO, TWO games in One! For 800 Wii Points, you'll not only get the game that started the legacy, but you'll also get the sequel. Will this eventually lead to the VC Release of Ys III: Wanderers from Ys? I don't know about you, but as for me, I'm gonna get into the series by downloading this game!

Okay, so it was supposed to be confirmed, but unfortunately, Nintendo's word is law, and nobody else can control what hits the Virtual Console, and what doesn't. They're probably gonna release MegaMan 1 & 2 on the SAME DAY as MegaMan 9, just to make the 3rd Monday in September MEGA MONDAY!

Last edited by Sammer Guy Pizza Cat on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:32 am   Reply with quote

They announce it and don't bring it to us until months later.

Anyway, I'm not really getting the game.
House of Random    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:15 am   Reply with quote

Well, in addition to Ys: Books I & II, there's also Samurai Shodown II, and MegaMan! They're hitting Virtual Console, tomorrow, too.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:31 am   Reply with quote

Okay, CLOSE THIS TOPIC, because

THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE IS A LIE!!

It turns out that it's Splatterhouse 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System Version) that are coming to Virtual Console, not Samurai Shodown II OR MegaMan OR Ys: Books I & II.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming