digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Project Deluge?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

I was doing some research on Ganondorf (Did you know his last name is Dragmire?) when I came across a poll on Zelda Universe. It said something about "Project Deluge". I googled Project Deluge out of curiosity. I came across an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto.

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/165626165/p1

First E3, then the "Wii 2" and Miyamoto saying he's out of ideas, now this. I'm afraid Nintendo is at an all time low, as was Sonic when Sonic R was released.

darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

Old and fake
darkzero's Bargain shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote

awesome
It's been posted twice already, once by Crump and once by me. Of course both of those were long before E3, which they say they're going to announce it during, so that was before we were 100% sure it was fake.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and what do you mean "all-time low"? This would be AWESOME if it were real. Instead the next Zelda will probably feature the same old Link rescuing the same old needy *crag* princess from the same old ancient evil returning every 100 or so years to kidnap said princess and sit around twiddling his thumbs. Not to mention collecting the same old 3-7 ancient stones to collect the same old ancient sword which somehow keeps ending up deep in a forest instead of put away for the next time Ganon comes back.
asdf    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 pm   Reply with quote

Lucario64 wrote:
I was doing some research on Ganondorf (Did you know his last name is Dragmire?) when I came across a poll on Zelda Universe. It said something about "Project Deluge". I googled Project Deluge out of curiosity. I came across an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto.

First E3, then the "Wii 2" and Miyamoto saying he's out of ideas, now this. I'm afraid Nintendo is at an all time low, as was Sonic when Sonic R was released.
Old and fake. The Wii 2 wont be released for years. Also, Miyamoto is not out of ideas. He just had like a list of ideas, and hes finished the list.
DISGUISE KIT    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 pm   Reply with quote

Not only is that fake... it's not even an interview with Miyamoto. Where did you see him speaking in that interview? :shitty:
Geno's Tree    
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
awesome
It's been posted twice already, once by Crump and once by me. Of course both of those were long before E3, which they say they're going to announce it during, so that was before we were 100% sure it was fake.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and what do you mean "all-time low"? This would be AWESOME if it were real. Instead the next Zelda will probably feature the same old Link rescuing the same old needy *crag* princess from the same old ancient evil returning every 100 or so years to kidnap said princess and sit around twiddling his thumbs. Not to mention collecting the same old 3-7 ancient stones to collect the same old ancient sword which somehow keeps ending up deep in a forest instead of put away for the next time Ganon comes back.

Go to Zelda Universe and look at the poll results.

Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:12 pm   Reply with quote

Lucario64 wrote:

EDIT: My bad, it's not an interview with Sigero Miyamoto, it's with Eiji Aonuma.

TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

Lucario64 wrote:
TooManyToasters wrote:
awesome

awesome
>:(
Pretty much every successful franchise that isn't owned by Nintendo has done something new with the series to keep it from getting stale. Zelda is starting to get VERY stale VERY fast, at least in terms of story. Nintendo seems to think that if it works the first time, it'll work the next 50 times. The forum on that site looks like it's swarming with prepubescent fanboys though, so I'm not really surprised.awesome
asdf    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
Lucario64 wrote:
TooManyToasters wrote:
awesome

awesome
>:(
Pretty much every successful franchise that isn't owned by Nintendo has done something new with the series to keep it from getting stale. Zelda is starting to get VERY stale VERY fast, at least in terms of story. Nintendo seems to think that if it works the first time, it'll work the next 50 times. The forum on that site looks like it's swarming with prepubescent fanboys though, so I'm not really surprised.awesome
Exactly. This is why Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask stood out so much. No damsel in distress that the entire game revolves around. In fact, both games are about getting answers. I loved 'em.
Geno's Tree    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews