digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Review] Felix the Cat [GB]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
RAWRRAWRRAWRwithtophatlol
Sumakima Josindu

HP: 50 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

So I was cleaning my room when I found this. I gave it a replay and... found my self wondering, "Where have I seen this before?" But anyway, on with the review.

Lets start of with GAMEPLAY
It has 11 basic levels of walking, flying and swimming. (I know I've seen this before... but where?) Nothing special, but I found it too easy, and too short (about 20 minutes long,) which really killed it for me, so I'm going to rate the unoriginal gameplay a 4/10

Next, CONTROLS
Basic, blahblahblah. And, they're very fluid and easy to use. A basic score of 5/10

GRAPHICS
Everything was distinguishable from the background, and I could tell an enemy from a background item, so, they were good for it's time, so a generous score of 8/10

Finally Story
Amazingly, this had a story. An unoriginal one, but a story. You had to save some random Princess fro- NOW I KNOW WHAT THIS GAME COPIES!
SUPER MARIO LAND! So for the unoriginal story, I give it a 0/10

Overall score: 3/10
Too short, too easy, and too boring. End of story.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

The NES Version's longer. It would take about a few hours for one to beat the game. It was one I haven't beaten.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews