digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

When obsessions collide...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

Metal as a form of Robot Master/Maverick.
I am aware his arms and legs look strange, and the single shoulder plate is on pupose.
His main form of attack is copying the moves of anyone he's sent to attack. He is about as fast as Quickman, but rarely has the same manuvering problem.(Running into walls constantly.)
Unlike Megaman's Weapon Data copying, this model has to scan it while the opponent is funcional, rather than defeating them and picking up the weapon module.
Buster has the same strength as Megaman's, minus the charge function.

Weapon Obtained from defeat:Black Shield.
Unlike the other shield weapons, the user has to keep firing in order to sustain it.
Weapon energy won't deplete until something externally hits the shield.
Any enemy that makes contact with the weapon is damaged, and it will fire off in one direction once the user ceases fire.
(AKA, hold down the fire button to keep it out. Release when it's uses are served.)
And I use paint primarily because I'm too lazy to look for much else.:U
Gemstone Goods    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

Great going, I like it.
The Black Citadel    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

awesome, simply awesome.
Megatropolis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations